Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Always defended him...until now. The moment CAS report came out, he took great pains to tell the world what "time-barred meant", ignoring the "not established" part of that statement. His tweet has definitely served as validation for other fans that City got off on technicality. Read this thread on reddit - . And now he is on Twitter talking about how these "loopholes" don't mean anything to him and City are still guilty in his mind.

He needs calling out for the poisonous cünt he is.

Any blue who pays attention to what the man says and follows his coverage would stick up for him because he's one of the few journalists to report on the club fairly.

He's liked enough by people like @BlueMoonPodcast, @Don Howe and @BillyShears to be on their podcasts - podcasts which absolutely lead the way on the coverage of the whole CAS ban and appeal, and that's good enough for me.

Calling anyone a wankstain because he had to reupload some tweets around embargo time is pretty pathetic anyway.
He has got this whole subject wrong,he should stick to transfer news,he is off my list of people I want to listen to,he has shown his true colours,once a rag always a rag

I think Pep's signing an extension out of pure pettiness and vengeance. He's going to ensure that the entire European continent will be under the Blue Moon for the next couple of years.

You can see how hard he works, how hard he works his players and staff, and how high he sets his standards, and much it hurts to have all that hard work waved away as "money" or "cheating".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.