Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

I was there too - I think the ref was Cudlington who’d been struck off for being crap and then reinstated. Had a shocker and the Kev decision was hilarious.
Coddington, but I like Cudlington more after my mate’s story about why Kev was sent off. ;-)

Reactions: nmc
For the avoidance of doubt, Sam Lee is a fucking wankstain who is laughing at every single one of you.
Always defended him...until now. The moment CAS report came out, he took great pains to tell the world what "time-barred meant", ignoring the "not established" part of that statement. His tweet has definitely served as validation for other fans that City got off on technicality. Read this thread on reddit - . And now he is on Twitter talking about how these "loopholes" don't mean anything to him and City are still guilty in his mind.

Liverpool’s owners were left stunned by Monday’s CAS decision and are awaiting the publication of the full report with interest. They believed that #ManCity had broken the rules and would be punished accordingly. [
@JamesPearceLFC

For Liverpool, there’s frustration that UEFA was undone to a degree by #ManCity’s legal team and its own regulations.

Jurgen Klopp: “It’s about competition. I said I’m happy that #ManCity got back in the Champions League, I don’t want them to lose money or whatever. It’s just, if there are rules, I think it makes sense that you all stick to them

Deal with it tossers

I do hope that we have some shit to sling at these fuckers and their American owners.

He’s a fucking wankstain, who keeps terrible company - and in so doing, disrespects every single City fan.

Don’t know how any blue can stick up for this cünt.

Any blue who pays attention to what the man says and follows his coverage would stick up for him because he's one of the few journalists to report on the club fairly.

He's liked enough by people like @BlueMoonPodcast, @Don Howe and @BillyShears to be on their podcasts - podcasts which absolutely lead the way on the coverage of the whole CAS ban and appeal, and that's good enough for me. He's a journalist who spends a lot of time listening to City fans, talking to City fans and engaging with them, not vilifying them like most of his peers.

Calling anyone a wankstain because he had to reupload some tweets around embargo time is pretty pathetic anyway.

What's really bizarre is that a very small group of posters on here try to slate him off every time he does anything City related, even when it's something like uploading and transcribing a fucking press conference so you can read it quickly and easily instead of waiting for the newspapers to print their takeaways.

If i see another fool say 'they aren't innocent, their ban was reduced to a fine' im gonna lose it?!?!! These twats need to learn whats actually happened!! And the media need to be reporting the actual facts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.