Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

Again? You'd think he'd learn, no wait what am I saying, the man's got the IQ of a lettuce leaf in drought.

This is what Jackson wrote in his piece in the Guardian on Sunday:

Despite City’s flying start, Guardiola was guardedwhen asked if the aim was to win all four competitions this season. He said: “Manchester City arrived in the Champions League semi-final once, so when the people believe I am going to win the Champions League because I am a really good coach, I don’t think so.

“My happiness does not depend on if I am going to win all the titles or not. My target is now to be happy today, drink a little bit of wine and prepare the [next] game – and of course I am going to try to win that League Cup game [at Swansea City], there is no doubt about that. After that we are going to see.

What he actually said was this:

What the fuck?

Manchester City arrived in the Champions League semi-final once, so when the people believe I am going to win the Champions League because I am a really good coach, I don’t think so.

My happiness does not depend on if I am going to win all the titles or not. My target is now to be happy today, drink a little bit of wine and prepare the [next] game – and of course I am going to try to win that League Cup game, there is no doubt about that. After that we are going to see.

This is what Jackson wrote in his piece in the Guardian on Sunday:

What he actually said was this:
That's probably the fairest and most honest reflection of a Manchester City manager's words that cockroach has ever published, maybe he is learning.

It was seen by most of football twitter. Jamie Cuntson could not lie or spin there!

That the same DiMatteo that got 18 points from 12 league games, taking Chelsea from 5th to 6th when he was caretaker?

Ffs you are going to ignore him winning the Champions League & FA Cup as an interim manager, including knocking out Bracelona as if it didn't happen ?

Of course compared to him, Pellegrini hsd it tough. Lol.

.I agree it was a genuine football point,and it's clear to anyone Bournemouth have indeed played more tidy passing based football than any side we have player in the league so far.and Pep could have easily added our pressing wasn't as good as we played midweek,Bournemouth didn't, but I don't think he used that excuse,compare Jose who blames everything he can.
Going back to Pellegrini..Fellini bossing the game at the swamp is a poor illustration of why u think he was a crap manager; it was Yaya who stood and let fellini do that ,I doubt Pellegrini will have told him to be so immobile in central midfield.?
If Navas had put away that chance early doors ,at the Stretford end,we would have been 2 nil up and cruising..again,not pellegrinis fault.
It is a bit silly to compare any former City manager with Pep...u could say they were all crap by comparison..the point that I and another above are saying is that u don't take into account the pressure he was under knowing he was a temp manager and would be sacked come what may and the players knew that too.motivation is everything.that's bound to be eroded when the next manager is telling the club who to buy whilst your still in the job.a crappy performance at the sty is neither here nor there on that single issue.

I think it's one of THE reasons , I KNOW he's a crap manager.

Ffs you are going to ignore him winning the Champions League & FA Cup as an interim manager, including knocking out Bracelona as if it didn't happen ?

Of course compared to him, Pellegrini hsd it tough. Lol.

Ok mate, whatever you say. I honestly had you down as more intelligent than that.

That's probably the fairest and most honest reflection of a Manchester City manager's words that cockroach has ever published, maybe he is learning.

Tbf (no idea why) he and all the other cockroaches have been wildly complimentary about City recently. Of course that will change instantly if we fuck up, but if we keep playing like this I think they are ready to hold their hands up & just go with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.