Pep's tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure about the majority of City fans but I would be fairly ok about not winning any trophies this year if that is the price for re-shaping the squad and getting them comfortable with Pep's ideas on football. Obviously I do want us to win things and it would be hard to see the rags back as champions but they have sold their souls by appointing Mourinho and will have to endure his brand of football.

I guess what I am saying is that I will enjoy what Pep brings to my club (and English football in general) a lot more than any trophies secured through Mourinho's cynical style of play.

If I was an Arsenal fan I might feel differently given how long it is since they won the title. I wonder if they would tolerate Maureen to get success.

p.s. Glenda is a muppet

What is ridiculous about hoddle's comments about pep pushing fullbacks into midfield and how we'd have certain teams licking their lips.....totally overlooking the fact that pep would have the intelligence to not play that particular tactic against those teams and would switch to something more effective. Shows how thick some of our football 'experts' are that because we play a certain way against sunderland then that's how we will set up and play all season against every team we play!

nmxkip.jpg

Sums up pep's tactics in one pic.

Watching saturday's game i did find Pep's tactics fascinating especially the full backs positions. I certainly think that Pep will revolutionise the english game with his input.
As for the goalkeeper position you now need to be an outfield player who's also a good keeper. Maybe they will rename the roll of Goalkeeper to Deep Defender.

The very commentators that were critical of the full backs central positions were praising the very same tactic immediately prior to the Sunderland goal. They are imbeciles who flow with the wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.