Peps Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parejo is about as unsuitable a player for the premier league as you will ever see. He cannot move, he is weak and he gives the ball away in dangerous areas every game. Defensively he is a liability and he lacks the legs to offer anything resembling box to box. He strikes the ball cleanly, but that's about it.

He'd also be labelled a "QPR flop" by the media.

No, he does exactly that. Isn't a def mid, just one who will 'put a foot in' as I said. Big strong lad, skillful quick & also will put a foot in & can probably be quite a tough customer if asked to. More of a creative player normally.

He has created 7 chances with 1 assist this season.
Only got one assist the whole of last season too.

Big and strong i agree with and he's a half decent dribbler...He's just a shit Ross Barkley.

He has created 7 chances with 1 assist this season.
Only got one assist the whole of last season too.

Big and strong i agree with and he's a half decent dribbler...He's just a shit Ross Barkley.
Have you even watched him play? As all you seem to be doing is quoting stats like you've just looked him up on WhoScored.

Have you even watched him play? As all you seem to be doing is quoting stats like you've just looked him up on WhoScored.

I've watched a few Valencia games this season and the La Liga highlights most weeks.

Watched a game earlier in the season and despite Valencia winning like 3-0 he was the worst player on the pitch.
He has good moments every now and then, but he's no way near good enough for what we need and the stats just back that up.

Have you watched him away from Youtube?

The dream right here
image.jpg

We could do better at rb.

Pogba is not a CDM and is not that great in that role. Gundogan also is not a CDM.
We can't get Messi, is impossible.

the formation of Guardiola will look like this:

Sterling-Aguero-De Bruyne( but i'm not sure)
Silva-some one like Xhaka?-Gundogan
Gaya-Otamendi(I see no reason to buy another defender, would be pathetic)-Kompany-Zabaleta(or another)
-Hurt

Many people expect miracles from Guardiola, but at Barca he has Messi and Xavi( Iniesta for me was less indispensable) and at Bayern a team perfect in any area of the field.

In City he has to change all the midfield, the full backs and it is presumable that De Bruyne would be wasted on the bench like Gotze.

I've watched a few Valencia games this season and the La Liga highlights most weeks.

Watched a game earlier in the season and despite Valencia winning like 3-0 he was the worst player on the pitch.
He has good moments every now and then, but he's no way near good enough for what we need and the stats just back that up.

Have you watched him away from Youtube?
Probably about 30 times, maybe more. Have only seen him a handful of times this year as Valencia have been tough to watch, but he was the best player on the pitch against Real Madrid at the weekend, but I saw a lot more of him last year where he was exceptional and I saw a lot of him when he was still at Benfica and still very much a kid. But if he was quiet in a 3-0 win that you watched then he's probably useless.

Probably about 30 times, maybe more. Have only seen him a handful of times this year as Valencia have been tough to watch, but he was the best player on the pitch against Real Madrid at the weekend, but I saw a lot more of him last year where he was exceptional and I saw a lot of him when he was still at Benfica and still very much a kid. But if he was quiet in a 3-0 win that you watched then he's probably useless.

You must watch an awful lot of Portugese football to have seen him a lot in his time at Benfica considering he made 14 league appearances in his 5 years there.

You have exceptionally low standards to consider him exceptional last season....Or him as a player above average.

He's been poor-average the majority of times I've seen him, that game was just an example...Yes he was good vs Madrid, but those performances are few and far between.

I'll reiterate it, he's just a shit Ross Barkley

Last edited:
You must watch an awful lot of Portugese football to have seen him a lot in his time at Benfica considering he made 14 league appearances in his 5 years there.

You have exceptionally low standards to consider him exceptional last season....Or him as a player above average.

He's been poor-average the majority of times I've seen him, that game was just an example...Yes he was good vs Madrid, but those performances are few and far between.

I'll reiterate it, he's just a shit Ross Barkley
He actually played about 40 games for Benfica, of which I watched most of them, so I guess I do watch a lot of Portuguese football. As for his last season not being excellent, I guess you must know better than everybody else then, as it's pretty widely agreed that he was outstanding. Suggesting he isn't even an above average player suggests you are either trolling, brain dead, or genuinely haven't watched him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.