Peps Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think it will be loads in and loads out I think yaya will go and someone of a pogba ilk to come in! He also loves a ball playing holding midfielder so he will address that too.the injury problems at center back will force him to move for a center back likley stones! And if a glatico comes available he will get him!

stones
pogba
tiago alcantraza
messi/neymar if they come available

hart

zabba
Vinny
stones
kolarov

thiago
pogba
diniho

kdb
aguero
silva

Bayern are selling none of their star players to us after we've poached Pep. Likewise, i don't think Pep would be keen to attempt to raid barca either, he has too much respect for Barca to do that. If there's a willingness to sell, then we'd obviously be in a great position but i'm going to go ahead and predict we won't sign a single Bayern/Barca player this summer.

I agree with this. The trouble is the best players in the world are at Bayern, Barca and Madrid. Now unless we meet the release clauses at the Spanish clubs, I just can't see any of those clubs selling their best players.

I think we will all be surprised at Pep's first season - I think he'll have a slow life to the prem. It's his second season here I think we will really improve.

So what players could we hope too see? Personally I'd love to make a move for Sane, Pogba, Laporte, Veratti, Reus or the guy from Dortmund with the ridiculously long name. There are players out there who can help take us to the next level. The great thing is we go into any negotiation with agents/players having official confirmed the greatest manager is taking over in the summer.

Yaya is obviously first out the door, probably followed by Nasri. Demichelis is obviously leaving but for non-Pep related reasons. I would have thought that all 4 of our fullbacks are in a bit of doubt, with Zaba being the most likely to stay but none of them are young and none of them are exactly great on the ball.

Denayer will almost certainly become a big part of the squad, so will Angelino. As for signings, fuck knows but I presume a few central midfielders who can pass and press will be incoming along with some young, energetic fullbacks.
Sorry but none of your predictions are obvious.

Some of our players will get reinvented like the Bayern players but it's all really too early to speculate now. The two big philosophy in pep football is possession and positioning. He will try to fit our current players to that and if not find someone from outside or the acedemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.