Stones/Laporte: In | Mangala: Out

Carvajal: In | Zabaleta: Out

Amavi/Gaya: In | Clichy: Out

Pogba: In | Yaya: Out

Andre Gomes: In | Fernando: Out

Sane: In | Navas: Out

Average age in: 21.3 | Average age out: 29
Like this very much good post sir

Widespread changes are not needed we just need a manager to implement a style and actually give out instructions once in a while to get the best out of the players we've currently got. I think we'll concentrate on both fullback positions this summer. Mainly due to age more than ability. After that, I can see Fernando being shipped out with Zab replacing him as a holding midfielder after bringing in a younger right back and then using Fernando's place to bring in an eventual Yaya replacement without actually replacing Yaya just yet.

Also don't really buy into the whole media "peps targets" thing, he'll obviously be consulted but Txiki makes the signings. I'd guess we've been drawing up a list of our main targets since the start of the season and it won't alter too much regardless of who our manager is in the summer.

John Stones and Gundogan.

A young, quick left back who's good going forward - possibly Gaya.

A defensive midfielder who protects that defence and can set the tempo from deep - I'm really not sure who that could be.

A striker to replace Bony - Lacazette would be a good fit.
Was with you until Lacazzette.

Laporte, Gaya, Gundogan, Isco, Sane in.

MDM, Zab, Clighy, Yaya, Navas and Fernando out.

I'd like to keep Nasri because he is quality and think he can do well in a Pep system. I think we will get a young forward, maybe someone like Angel Correa.
I'm one away from you.

I'd take Gomez over Gundogan, and I'll drop Nasri and keep Yaya. Everything else I'm with you on.

Don't think we need this complete overhaul like everyone is thinking... If we truly believe vinny can stay healthy I think we have the cbs we need (Denayer in for MDM if we think it's the right time)... As far as fullbacks go how can you not like Sagan and zaba so I'd say a new lb if there is someone we truly think could be the next big fullback. Say what you want about bony but he does score and this is still early in his city career relative to playing time and kelechi has looked very promising so I think strikers are set. AMs are great and I even think Nasri could stay and do a job for us since he looked pretty good before the injury. I'd say navas and yaya need to be replaced, so around 2-3 solid pieces I think would do it.

Laporte, Gaya, Gundogan, Isco, Sane in.

MDM, Zab, Clighy, Yaya, Navas and Fernando out.

I'd like to keep Nasri because he is quality and think he can do well in a Pep system. I think we will get a young forward, maybe someone like Angel Correa.

Rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.