Peps Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richards30, I appreciate that Platini is a bit distracted at the moment but there's no need to take the piss.
If we signed those, you'd have to tell the screws in his nick to be on suicide watch.

Richards30, I appreciate that Platini is a bit distracted at the moment but there's no need to take the piss.
If we signed those, you'd have to tell the screws in his nick to be on suicide watch.

Haha possibly mate but I would imagine new sponsorship deals will be announced in the summer and regarding wages I think yaya, Nasri,navas, sagna, MDM, kolarov, bony, and possibly Fernando will all be out the door. Gundogan will be fairly cheap, we will also get fees for players leaving and new players fees etc can be put through the books over the length of contracts. Would you be happy if it did end up like that though sheikhs?

To be honest, I'd like to see what he can do with the players we've got already. It's the best squad in the league. Stands to reason that the best manager could realise their potential. My preference would be to ship out the ones that will clearly never be good enough and integrate academy players.
I think he'd just get Thiago.

To be honest, I'd like to see what he can do with the players we've got already. It's the best squad in the league. Stands to reason that the best manager could realise their potential. My preference would be to ship out the ones that will clearly never be good enough and integrate academy players.
I think he'd just get Thiago.

It's just the age of the squad now sheikhs that's the problem. Pep will face his biggest scrutiny ever if/when he joins us as currently he is a media darling but certainly in the uk the media will be begging him to fail!!

If trying to win the myopic morons we call the media over is his biggest challenge, I think he could handle that.

John Stones and Gundogan.

A young, quick left back who's good going forward - possibly Gaya.

A defensive midfielder who protects that defence and can set the tempo from deep - I'm really not sure who that could be.

A striker to replace Bony - Lacazette would be a good fit.

Just read on the sport bible's facebook page he wants to bring thiago and suarez to the premier league, i take everything i read with a pinch of salt especially after the isco and pogba threads...... but i would love it just love it if we signed these guys

My picks

Stones/Laporte: In | Mangala: Out

Carvajal: In | Zabaleta: Out

Amavi/Gaya: In | Clichy: Out

Pogba: In | Yaya: Out

Andre Gomes: In | Fernando: Out

Sane: In | Navas: Out

Average age in: 21.3 | Average age out: 29

Last edited:
Laporte, Gaya, Gundogan, Isco, Sane in.

MDM, Zab, Clighy, Yaya, Navas and Fernando out.

I'd like to keep Nasri because he is quality and think he can do well in a Pep system. I think we will get a young forward, maybe someone like Angel Correa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.