Peps Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go to a 4-3-3 can De Bruyne play as a wing, or as a CM? It seems to me He's possibly our best player, but I'm not sure if he really fits in that formation.

If we go to a 4-3-3 can De Bruyne play as a wing, or as a CM? It seems to me He's possibly our best player, but I'm not sure if he really fits in that formation.

Furthest forward of the middle 3 would be perfect for him if he cleaned up his first touch on the ground a little. It would actually suit him better than behind the striker imo as he'd have a better view of the pitch.

My picks

Stones/Laporte: In | Mangala: Out

Carvajal: In | Zabaleta: Out

Amavi/Gaya: In | Clichy: Out

Pogba: In | Yaya: Out

Andre Gomes: In | Fernando: Out

Sane: In | Navas: Out

Average age in: 21.3 | Average age out: 29
If we sell Clichy we will need a HG player to replace him. Or else too many foreign players. We will definitely need Stones and will have to play premium. So it's probably better to sell Kolarov and keep Clichy.

Furthest forward of the middle 3 would be perfect for him if he cleaned up his first touch on the ground a little. It would actually suit him better than behind the striker imo as he'd have a better view of the pitch.

Yea but then what of Silva? Could the 2 of them play in front of a single DM at the back? I'm obviously a yank with minimal football knowledge, but I'm eager to be educated. If it helps I liked City before the takeover because: The City fans I worked with in Singapore were the best/funniest, I'm a UNC alum and liked the colors, and I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon of a United type front-runner. Ever since I've become a fan (2007) City have improved so you can thank me for that, no doubt. In the last 4-5 years I've been able to watch on TV easier than I can most American sports, and have gotten pretty into it.

Now please go about telling me how it is, because to my untrained eye we have 2 world class players in Silva and De Bruyne who seem mutually exclusive in a Pep system.

Lewandowski, Reus, Pogba, Verratti - in The summer- 250£ mil, Money that we have. With Denayer, Maffeo and Angelino in The squad we should know by The winter where we stand with The defence.

If we sell Clichy we will need a HG player to replace him. Or else too many foreign players. We will definitely need Stones and will have to play premium. So it's probably better to sell Kolarov and keep Clichy.

Maybe a HG keeper to replace Willy. Like you said, I think it has to be Stones, he would thrive under Pep.

Yea but then what of Silva? Could the 2 of them play in front of a single DM at the back? I'm obviously a yank with minimal football knowledge, but I'm eager to be educated. If it helps I liked City before the takeover because: The City fans I worked with in Singapore were the best/funniest, I'm a UNC alum and liked the colors, and I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon of a United type front-runner. Ever since I've become a fan (2007) City have improved so you can thank me for that, no doubt. In the last 4-5 years I've been able to watch on TV easier than I can most American sports, and have gotten pretty into it.

Now please go about telling me how it is, because to my untrained eye we have 2 world class players in Silva and De Bruyne who seem mutually exclusive in a Pep system.

Depends on who's behind them really. If Barcelona got away with Xavi and Iniesta as part of a three and Yaya backing them up there's no real reason why we shouldn't be able to use KDB and Dave in front of a good screening midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.