Perfect end of season!

Try to win one first and go from there.

Why have the closest teams relegated?

Liverpool get 4th on the last day amid some celebration and relief.

Arsenal win the Europa League.

Manchester City meet Chelsea in the CL final, and guess what?

If Chelsea win the Champions League, 4th place in the Premier League wouldn't qualify because no club can have more than 5 teams in the Premier League. That would be a nice insurance policy.

If Chelsea win the Champions League, 4th place in the Premier League wouldn't qualify because no club can have more than 5 teams in the Premier League. That would be a nice insurance policy.
Lol could very well end up with the scousers cheering us on in the final in order for them to qualify for it.

I don't care about them that much to lose out on wining CL just so they don't make it next year ... they have enough competition in West Ham, Leicester and Chelsea for the two spots (3rd and 4th) and I think they will be playing on Thursdays come next season ... and that will significantly dent any hopes of being a title challenger next season. I expect City and Chelsea to be the two fighting the top two spots and Rags and Scousers to be fighting for 3rd/4th places and fighting with everyone else for that.

Us winning everything + fans being back ... hope for full houses by the start of next season ...

All that is well and good but this isn’t about the Quad or us being back ...

What are your ideal finishing positions in the league table and why? Top 7? Three to be relegated? Not your predictions or where you think they’ll finish but where you’d like them to finish? And why?

Top four go to CL, next three to EL ...

I’d much like if Leicester, West Ham and Everton got to the top four alongside us or even Spurs can make it but United, Liverpool and Chelsea finish between 5th to 7th ... those finishing in CL other than us won’t have enough resources to actually compete there next season while the EL spots won’t get enough ££ to spend big in the summer to refresh/re-strengthen and also be tied to Thu-Sun schedule next season ...

Liverpool right now is in danger of skipping Europe all together, which financially won’t be good for them but still them having a clear week to focus on the league only next season isn’t good for us either, so them doing a bit better between now and till the end of season to finish in EL won’t be such a bad thing. Similarly United and Chelsea to drop off a bit to fall down into those places would be ideal from our perspective next season.

As for relegation, I guess no saving Sheffield Utd and West Brom now ... but Fulham can still make it and I won’t mind if Newcastle took their place.

1. City
2. Leicester
3. Everton
4. West Ham
5. Chelsea
6. United
7. Liverpool

18. Newcastle
19. SheffUtd
20. West Brom

Oh and Arsenal can win Europa League this season (by beating Spurs in the final) ... so Arsenal in CL and Spurs in EL via that route for next season.
There is one thing I would add to the perfect season end ............................
Sergio gets fit and plays in enough games to not only score more goals to add to his tally but gets a hat-trick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.