Perseverance NASA rover on Mars

It could be about other things such as gold and diamond rather than water, we don’t know what they are searching for I’m just guessing we want to use it as a staging post. Just incase we pollute the earth that much we have to leave.

when I say we I mean the rich folk would want to move.

voyager is really interesting she is almost at the edge of our solar system and still talks to mission control after 35 years, it’s hard to believe she will keep going for ever but that’s what will happen.
They are searching for evidence of past life. That is the prime mission goal, and the search for life follows water, particularly liquid water. Your staging point argument applies to the Moon.

To go too Titan it would take 14 years out of your life Marvin, if we went we’d have to stay, no coming home and travel is almost the speed of light.

Mars is probably the best option I think, until we invent teleports.

I think we invented the parachute and at a decent of 1000 miles an hour it’s pretty awesome the fact it was successful
The dippers could get there and back before their next title, that's where I'd recruit for candidates.

It could be about other things such as gold and diamond rather than water, we don’t know what they are searching for I’m just guessing we want to use it as a staging post. Just incase we pollute the earth that much we have to leave.

when I say we I mean the rich folk would want to move.

voyager is really interesting she is almost at the edge of our solar system and still talks to mission control after 35 years, it’s hard to believe she will keep going for ever but that’s what will happen.
voyager has done some millege thats for sure,your right its still in contact to a certain degree all be it just transmiting numbers, milliamps of power not even enough to light a torch bulb but thats not for much longer as its past its sell by date, it will carry on forever unless at some point it gets caught up in a gravity pull,or indeed the aliens capture it to play the record, it warps the mind thinking of space travel, the Aguerooooo goal broadcast shot past voyager a a few years back,so if you coud propel yourself faster than the broadcast speed you could catch it up and watch it live again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.