Personalised number plates

journolud

I read somewhere at the weekend how much is spent on these each year. Can't remember what it was but it was a lot and I can't be arsed finding a link. I used to think they were for twats but I've been thinking that when I change my car in february if I don't get another lease one I may well get a personalised plate. Lots of J*** LUD available for around £200. The one I want is J100 LUD which funnily enough I used to see round Macc on an old Volvo.

Have any of you got personalised number plates ? If so are they obvious or do they only have meaning to you ? If you have got one, are you a twat ?

Only kidding about that last bit !

I wud never have a personalised number plate as i go Dogging 2 or 3 nights a week and i wudnt want every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing what i was at..well the Peelers anyway....f**k eveyone else.....
journolud said:
I read somewhere at the weekend how much is spent on these each year. Can't remember what it was but it was a lot and I can't be arsed finding a link. I used to think they were for twats but I've been thinking that when I change my car in february if I don't get another lease one I may well get a personalised plate. Lots of J*** LUD available for around £200. The one I want is J100 LUD which funnily enough I used to see round Macc on an old Volvo.

Have any of you got personalised number plates ? If so are they obvious or do they only have meaning to you ? If you have got one, are you a twat ?

sponge said:
I wud never have a personalised number plate as i go Dogging 2 or 3 nights a week and i wudnt want every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing what i was at..well the Peelers anyway....f**k eveyone else.....
journolud said:

Who the fuck is this sponge geezer? His posts are mental

I have my initials followed by a number, had it 10 years and the only time you think about having a personalised number plate is when you give it out for insurance purposes or mot etc. I know some on here think it is egotistical but when you change your car keeping the same number plate somehow personalises your new one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.