Personalised number plates

tueartsboots said:
mammutly said:
sponge said:
I wud never have a personalised number plate as i go Dogging 2 or 3 nights a week and i wudnt want every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing what i was at..well the Peelers anyway....f**k eveyone else.....[

It is this type of reply that makes bluemoon such a wonderful place!
He has just been informed he needs 50 posts before he can start his own threads. Mods anywhere?

Mods are all useless, power hungry, jobsworths ( except for Cheesy who is a genius). I've been robbed of over 2000 posts and it's them what did it.

;-)

Quoting maybe terrible! I wasnt born with the gift of being able to figure out everything b4 i made a few balls ups. As i said b4 i am new to this so if u can bare with me i'll try and suss out what the craic is. If ur really annonyed and f***ed off with me you can explain what eactly is getting on ur nutts and i will take it on board.Oh and by the way, i didnt think my posts were mental. Ah well i suppose ill have to show u what i think is mental...
jimharri said:
greenie said:
sponge said:
I wud never have a personalised number plate as i go Dogging 2 or 3 nights a week and i wudnt want every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing what i was at..well the Peelers anyway....f**k eveyone else.....
journolud said:
I read somewhere at the weekend how much is spent on these each year. Can't remember what it was but it was a lot and I can't be arsed finding a link. I used to think they were for twats but I've been thinking that when I change my car in february if I don't get another lease one I may well get a personalised plate. Lots of J*** LUD available for around £200. The one I want is J100 LUD which funnily enough I used to see round Macc on an old Volvo.

Have any of you got personalised number plates ? If so are they obvious or do they only have meaning to you ? If you have got one, are you a twat ?

Only kidding about that last bit !

Who the fuck is this sponge geezer? His posts are mental
His quoting is even worse!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Yes,you are right - they are bought by egotistical knobs who wish to brashly show off their supposed status.
You must have seen BB2 on a Skoda driving through Trafford,surely?
^this^

Have any of you got personalised number plates ? If so are they obvious or do they only have meaning to you ? If you have got one, are you a twat ?

Only kidding about that last bit ![/quote][/quote]

Who the fuck is this sponge geezer? His posts are mental[/quote]His quoting is even worse![/quote][/quote]

I think that Sponge is a welcome breath of fresh air on Bluemoon and I welcome him unreservedly.
I eagerly await his ascent to 50 posts,as I am sure his threads will be equally entertaining.
Fight The Power,sponge...

[/quote]

Who the fuck is this sponge geezer? His posts are mental[/quote]His quoting is even worse![/quote][/quote]

I think that Sponge is a welcome breath of fresh air on Bluemoon and I welcome him unreservedly.
I eagerly await his ascent to 50 posts,as I am sure his threads will be equally entertaining.
Fight The Power,sponge...[/quote]I likely have bolloxed up this post also Nijinsky but my brow is not exactly similar to the Niagra Falls with panic but ill learn to cope. The Northern Irish definitely have their own brand name of humour obviously and i appreciate your comment on welcoming me to cyber space. It,s a pity i wasnt a member of the " Bluemoon " tribe on here b4 City played my home club Ballymena in 2006 or i could have showed any City followers a night to remember although according to some on here i have enuff brains just about , to know not to eat myself....a supposeded mentally challenged City fan...

LOL..i did bollox it up too.....i think...ah well heres to another slagging off from Bill Gates and his Kinder brow amigo's...
sponge said:

Fight The Power,sponge...[/quote]I likely have bolloxed up this post also Nijinsky but my brow is not exactly similar to the Niagra Falls with panic but ill learn to cope. The Northern Irish definitely have their own brand name of humour obviously and i appreciate your comment on welcoming me to cyber space. It,s a pity i wasnt a member of the " Bluemoon " tribe on here b4 City played my home club Ballymena in 2006 or i could have showed any City followers a night to remember although according to some on here i have enuff brains just about , to know not to eat myself....a supposeded mentally challenged City fan...[/quote]

Fight The Power,sponge...
This.

Can I be your imaginary friend, Sponge?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.