Personalised number plates

greenie said:
sponge said:
I wud never have a personalised number plate as i go Dogging 2 or 3 nights a week and i wudnt want every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing what i was at..well the Peelers anyway....f**k eveyone else.....
journolud said:
I read somewhere at the weekend how much is spent on these each year. Can't remember what it was but it was a lot and I can't be arsed finding a link. I used to think they were for twats but I've been thinking that when I change my car in february if I don't get another lease one I may well get a personalised plate. Lots of J*** LUD available for around £200. The one I want is J100 LUD which funnily enough I used to see round Macc on an old Volvo.

Have any of you got personalised number plates ? If so are they obvious or do they only have meaning to you ? If you have got one, are you a twat ?

Only kidding about that last bit !

Who the fuck is this sponge geezer? His posts are mental
His quoting is even worse!

Not for me but there used to be a car which parked at the platt land complex on match days with the reg K18PAX!

Greenie, 1 good think is that i know i'am mental, so at least im half way there or on my way back. As they say it takes 1 2 no 1 and if ur prepared to count yourself in that gang welcome aboard partner. Thing is most people have the 50/50/90 syndrome. If they are not sure they go 50/50 and 90% of the time they fuck up. I myself rely on the motto, WHO GIVES A FUCK ANYWAY, therefore i go at it 100% and fuck up all the time. So b4 u call me mental again, ill let u go 50/50/90 or use my motto.Which is it to be my imaginary friend. Try and dream more when u are awake Greenie as it confuses the mind into thinking that u have had more sleep than u actually have had, leaving all day to do the things u didnt want to do anyway....SPONGE...p.s...ill be in touch
greenie said:
sponge said:
I wud never have a personalised number plate as i go Dogging 2 or 3 nights a week and i wudnt want every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing what i was at..well the Peelers anyway....f**k eveyone else.....
journolud said:
I read somewhere at the weekend how much is spent on these each year. Can't remember what it was but it was a lot and I can't be arsed finding a link. I used to think they were for twats but I've been thinking that when I change my car in february if I don't get another lease one I may well get a personalised plate. Lots of J*** LUD available for around £200. The one I want is J100 LUD which funnily enough I used to see round Macc on an old Volvo.

Have any of you got personalised number plates ? If so are they obvious or do they only have meaning to you ? If you have got one, are you a twat ?

greenie said:
sponge said:
journolud said:

I have a feeling he wears square pants!

sponge said:
I wud never have a personalised number plate as i go Dogging 2 or 3 nights a week and i wudnt want every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing what i was at..well the Peelers anyway....f**k eveyone else.....[

It is this type of reply that makes bluemoon such a wonderful place!

tommybooth said:
Not for me but there used to be a car which parked at the platt land complex on match days with the reg K18PAX!
i remember it black sports car always parked up outside the social club

sponge said:
Greenie, 1 good think is that i know i'am mental, so at least im half way there or on my way back. As they say it takes 1 2 no 1 and if ur prepared to count yourself in that gang welcome aboard partner. Thing is most people have the 50/50/90 syndrome. If they are not sure they go 50/50 and 90% of the time they fuck up. I myself rely on the motto, WHO GIVES A FUCK ANYWAY, therefore i go at it 100% and fuck up all the time. So b4 u call me mental again, ill let u go 50/50/90 or use my motto.Which is it to be my imaginary friend. Try and dream more when u are awake Greenie as it confuses the mind into thinking that u have had more sleep than u actually have had, leaving all day to do the things u didnt want to do anyway....SPONGE...p.s...ill be in touch
greenie said:
sponge said:
journolud said:

Try learning to quote properly. Otherwise your posts are too hard to bother reading.

mammutly said:
sponge said:
I wud never have a personalised number plate as i go Dogging 2 or 3 nights a week and i wudnt want every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing what i was at..well the Peelers anyway....f**k eveyone else.....[

It is this type of reply that makes bluemoon such a wonderful place!
He has just been informed he needs 50 posts before he can start his own threads. Mods anywhere?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.