Personalised number plates

mammutly said:
I thought of getting a personalised plate. But then people would know it was my car and I really don't want that.

I think they are up there with big showy tatts and people singing in Trafalgar Square for a dead artist they never even bought a record by.

The "look at ME" generation.

Sorry if anyone takes offence.....blame my parents.

Biginoil count yourself in the gang. I' ll have to introduce you to Barron Fredrick Tucker van Vogle IV....he's nearly not wise...Shall we start a City imaginary friend supporters club...me and you so far...ne1 else want in...it ill be a wee tiny laugh..GUARNTEED
Biginoil said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I think that Sponge is a welcome breath of fresh air on Bluemoon and I welcome him unreservedly.
I eagerly await his ascent to 50 posts,as I am sure his threads will be equally entertaining.
Fight The Power,sponge...
This.

Can I be your imaginary friend, Sponge?

I couldn't give a toss about personalised number plates - they're superficial and are usually bought by people who can't find anything else to spend their money on.

Driving down the M6 to the game yesterday we passed a car with the number plate T3 CTY.

Fair fucks to whoever managed to get hold of that. it probably cost more than the car it was fixed to unless it was acquired years ago ‘just in case’ :-)

I bought one about 10 years ago for my Saab Convertible. Even chose blue to match the car. You can create anything you want here as long as nobody else has it.........After about a week I felt like a right twat. So I sold them (for $100 profit).

I was talking to a bloke not long ago moaning about the Govmt knowing where you are and what you do these days, I said so why have you got personalised plates, when every fucker knows where you are ?

"Ohh he's at the gym, ohh he's caught a train" etc.. :)

My dad was bonkers. He had:
NXJ 169
RNC 400
BT 25
Spot the link.

Years back I remember a local nutter driving around with BLAKE on his Nissan Cherry. His nickname was Blake and thought he could just get a plate made as he had seen other private registrations with people's names on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.