PES 2010 Out Today

The online was fucked for PS3 last year. It wud suddenly go off for a few seconds then come back on a few seconds later. Many glitches online.

scottyboi said:
Freestyler said:
Played it tonight at a mates, dog shit!!!!!!!!!

why because its not ping pong football with a tap in at the end?

No, because:

Ball glued to feet.
Crossing is pathetic.
As my earlier goal describes, headers are won by chance (SWP beating Vidic).
Transfers are nowhere near upto date.
Nowhere near enough teams to choose from.
Kits/liscenses are crap (Graphics can be as good as you want, but if it's showing a random blue T-shirt, it's not very good).

But sure, keep deluding yourself.

I thought the graphics looked good but it turns out they suck. Why has Ireland got hair? Has this game been update in the last 2 years?

i agree with all your points but im just so use to the gameplay and love master league.

They bring it on themselves konami but i seriously dont think fifa is owt special. A new company needs to attempt a football sim.

Freestyler said:
Play Fifa10 on slow, it's amazing.

If a new company came in like activision and made a new game it might get both fifa and pro to stop relying on there fan bases to keep buying the same reguritated shite.

scottyboi said:
Freestyler said:
Play Fifa10 on slow, it's amazing.

If a new company came in like activision and made a new game it might get both fifa and pro to stop relying on there fan bases to keep buying the same reguritated shite.

...........and it might also stop fanboy forum wars descending into personal insults. Its a game, if you like one, buy it. If you like the other, buy that instead. If you like both, buy both.

If im honest both games have things that are drastically wrong with them. Each company has spent 1 year working on these games and they shud both be much better than they are. FAR TO MANY GLITCHES IN EACH.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.