pete boil offered out on red issue

BigTony said:
His songs are a bit shit but ive heard hes a bit of a well known hardcase around sth manchester, not sure if thats true or not but its what ive heard.

I'd have it out with him if he wants it but i cant be bothered at the moment im trying to work blue and moon into pocket full of posies soundtrack!!!

BigBarry said:
LongsightM13 said:
An obese, City-obsessed rag shitbag from Burnage who puts doggerel lyrics to nursery rhymes, and then sells CDs of the resulting musical travesty to Home Counties simpletons

This is bang on. Exactly what he is.

As for being from Stockport.......well I am glad we don't have any lads come from Stockport
The point is billy his cult followers take the piss saying saying all City fans are from Stockport & lo & behold their leader comes from Stockport.
Geddit or are you struggling with the irony bit matey.

Our kid (who's a rag ****) reckons there is a price on the fat shithouse's head as well as that other faggot bastard Betty's Shitpot.

Boil is an utter prick.
He name drops all the famous people he's harrassed over the years and cracks on as though they are his top mates.
No local reds actually like him as he attracts all the mongy irish fuckers and the scandanavians and melaysians into his pub for a sing song then sells them a cd of him and his bum chums singing rag songs.

He can't see what an absolute bellsniff he has become, a parody of the typical rag ****.

bitterbilly and rag tony!!! thick as fuk. tell you what,have a look at piccadilly when younytid have played at home,have a look at the m6 and m1..its no myth you fukin simpletons. as for boil being a hardman...he certainly isnt when not surrounded by his "utd massive"....he's followed utd a long time but the fact is,he has upset many many true utd fans who were fighting the glazer regime only for the highest profile fan (him) to bend over constantly and undermine them...tells you everything you need to know about the bloke.
now fuk off the pair of you and watch some clips of bebe on youtube.

What makes the blobby fat sweat even more of a **** is the fact that he used to be an Arsenal fan as a kid.

No doubt when they where winning the league.

Swales lives said:
To those who don't know the fat twat. He tours Ireland singing songs about John OShit, in pubs and charges fucking idiots to listen to him and some other fat mongtards, repeat them. This is the truth, I'll find you the poster....

Here it is. I shit you not. Rag lurkers, hang your putrid fucking heads in shame. You dicks.

boylez.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.joinmust.org/about/patrons/pete-boyle.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.joinmust.org/about/patrons/pete-boyle.php</a>

What a total cringefest sell out this fat tub of lard is pmsl at the stockport superstar

Swales lives said:
Swales lives said:
To those who don't know the fat twat. He tours Ireland singing songs about John OShit, in pubs and charges fucking idiots to listen to him and some other fat mongtards, repeat them. This is the truth, I'll find you the poster....

Here it is. I shit you not. Rag lurkers, hang your putrid fucking heads in shame. You dicks.

boylez.jpg
FUCK ME....that is seriously cringeworthy! Have the Irish fuck all better to do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.