Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Just a thought.... maybe he has been given his season ticket back - on condition he says absolutely nothing about it on here.....
PF wont want to lose face and also send the message out that ''complain long and hard on here and you will get your way''.

I know this may be going agaist the grain and I have my tin hat ready. BUT just had a nice e-mail back from Peter Fletcher confirming that I can take a camping chair to City square on Saturday for my old Dad to sit on pre-match.

Not what I expected after some of the comments on here.

LittleStan said:
I know this may be going agaist the grain and I have my tin hat ready. BUT just had a nice e-mail back from Peter Fletcher confirming that I can take a camping chair to City square on Saturday for my old Dad to sit on pre-match.

You wouldn't really expect anything other than a nice message in response to that, would you?

jay_mcfc said:
LittleStan said:

You wouldn't really expect anything other than a nice message in response to that, would you?

Actually I expected and unreasonable 'no' as the answer from everything I have read on here.

There has been a lot on how bad the Fletcher and stewards have treated the fans and thought it important to point out some positive aspects.

If we concede that it's a case of mistaken identity then I propose that Blues who want to take a piss at half time begin wearing a tutu or top hat in order to be able to see the second half.

City's refusal to budge over the problem is really poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.