Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

Banned untill the rest of the season for SMOKING, Iv never had a cig in my fucking life! i was gripped in the concourse and not even in the bogs. however they are adimant i was smoking along with 2 friends. 1 of the 3 of us smoke. were all banned. cant get away tickets either!

swp80 said:
Banned untill the rest of the season for SMOKING, Iv never had a cig in my fucking life! i was gripped in the concourse and not even in the bogs. however they are adimant i was smoking along with 2 friends. 1 of the 3 of us smoke. were all banned. cant get away tickets either!

Fucking hell mate.

How do you know this? Phone call?

Write to them, if you're adamant you weren't smoking, then they can't ban you for that...absolute fucking farce, the club are going to drive away the most loyal fans (read that you have 4,800 points)

Fuck off Fletcher.

swp80 said:
Do you sit in 110 by any chance?

swp80 said:

WELL, I saw a guy who sit's near me who got the full SAS treatment after being caught smoking (thrown out) and he was absent for a few games after that, but saw him return last week.

if you havnt smoked then you have nothing to worry about apart from missing the games. serious if it was me and i had not smoked i would go to a solicitor tomorrow and get him to write to fletcher saying you intend to issue a county court summons for lost monies on the games you will miss, there is no evidence either on film or witnesses 'you will have your card reinstated'

Iv exchanged various E-mails with fletcher, including a massive E-mail letter, i will post in a minute. But he is being no help atall. im upset more than angry.

Yes i sit in 110 btw

People getting banned left right and centre. Crimes include swearing, not smoking, throwing a training ball, standing on a seat during goal celebration, standing up. Flecther and his mob are a joke.

Fletcher out

Sorry for another thread, but it's a separate point.

This man and his clan are banning loyal fans left, right and centre for absolutely no fucking reason.

He's killing the fanbase, slowly but surely.

FLETCHER OUT!

and take your rancid mob with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.