Peter Fletcher Announces Retirement

OxBlue said:
Fanny Fart said:
OxBlue said:
I have to say in my dealings with him I found him an absolute c**t.

I was banned for for what amounted to 6 games, for an incident that happened outside of the ground that led to no charges being pressed by GMP.

If the man wants to hold kangaroo court, at least have the common decency to speak with or meet the people you are dealing with, rather than childishly hiding behind written correspondence only.

I also wish him an absolute misery of a retirement.

Can you give a little more detail regarding the incident? 6 games seems a long ban.
What did he think you had done?

I know the Police contact City when you have been arrested to inform the club and fletcher was banning ppl in this alone

arrested but not charged for swearing outside the ground.
This didn't stop Peter Fletcher who automatically banned me, then proceeded to question me via Royal Mail about the circumstances, before deciding that a 3 game ban was sufficient. I'd already missed 3 games (card blocked) while he conducted his enquiries via royal mail. I offered to meet him or to speak to him directly but he flatly refused.

Did you do it?

Skashion said:
johnbmcr said:
Skashion said:
A ban between the club and you will tend to be a civil matter, and if you think the club has no evidence against you, issue a summons and go and collect damages.
the club can ban who they like its not a public space so they can pick and choose who they want to let in bit like your house
If they've got a contract with you i.e. a season ticket, to admit you for so many games, and they breach it, you'll be able to collect damages. They can't just take your money and tell you to fuck off unless you breached the contract, and can prove that you did on the basis of the balance of evidence. I'd say to anyone, if they've been banned for something they know they did not do, and thus the club have no evidence against them, issue a summons. Do not piss about, issue a summons and go and collect damages.

I think you should refresh your knowledge of the Ground Regulations....

Don't take up Law will you?!

akcity said:
Skashion said:
johnbmcr said:
the club can ban who they like its not a public space so they can pick and choose who they want to let in bit like your house
If they've got a contract with you i.e. a season ticket, to admit you for so many games, and they breach it, you'll be able to collect damages. They can't just take your money and tell you to fuck off unless you breached the contract, and can prove that you did on the basis of the balance of evidence. I'd say to anyone, if they've been banned for something they know they did not do, and thus the club have no evidence against them, issue a summons. Do not piss about, issue a summons and go and collect damages.

I think you should refresh your knowledge of the Ground Regulations....

Don't take up Law will you?!

He scores fantastic goals though!! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.