Peter Kay tour

People can knock him all they like but you ask any Northern mainstream Comedian, who helped them when starting out and they will most likely tell you he was the guy, he's allowed a lot of people to make good careers in Comedy. Im hoping because he has left a lot of blank spaces between dates it means there is scope for extras when they sell quickly.

A few jokes that were meant to, his tours are well received.

How anybody can try to put him down is beyond me. Maybe a different sense of humour.
Of course. Humour is subjective, but there’s little doubt that whatever Kay does tends to be liked by most, or at least some of it.

Car Share was superb too.

I had a work leaving do in 1999 and dragged a load of work colleagues with me to see him at Ronnie Scott’s in Birmingham. I think I’d seen him on the Sunday Show. No one else who came along had heard of him. He came on stage with his arm in a sling, a black eye and looking like he’d had the shit beaten out of him. He was fucking brilliant though and we were all dying laughing. I’ve never seem him do stand up since, but the in couple of DVDs I saw it seemed he was doing the same set for another 5 years or so.
Phoenix Nights was absolute class. I was at a gig a few weeks ago here in Cleveland, Ohio. When the woman behind the bar heard my accent, she had me down as a Manc immediately. Turned out she’s a huge fan of Phoenix Nights and spent the rest of the night quoting passages of it to me and slinging me the odd free drink ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.