Peter Kay

I was very late to the Peter Kay party, and I’ve seen most of his stuff through YouTube.

For someone who grew up in the north when I did (60s-80s), he is, perhaps, the funniest observational comedian OF THAT ERA I have ever seen. Pitch perfect for the millions of working class people who know, and experienced, almost every detail of that period.

When you see his audiences, you see who he is playing to, and he does it perfectly.

I have seen more outtakes of his Car show and Phoenix Nights than actual footage of either show, but they look fantastic, too.

He was of a place and time, and perfect for it!

I’ve no idea if he is sick or well, but I wish him a long and healthy life.

I know. ????
I just don't understand why you were pointing out to me that many people can relate to him, when I freely stated such in my earlier post. Anyway, I'm not going to derail the thread with a needless argument discussion with you. Have a good evening. And enjoy the game.

I just don't understand why you were pointing out to me that many people can relate to him, when I freely stated such in my earlier post. Anyway, I'm not going to derail the thread with a needless argument. Have a good evening. And enjoy the game.
Who's arguing? haha. I was pointing out WHY many people relate to him...which you said you didn't understand. Anyway...who cares? haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.