Peter Reid's programme notes

Never capped.

My (blue) mate saw him in an Italian restaurant near Atherstone about six months ago and played a game of twenty questions with me about who it was - and I got it in about 10!

Once I’d established he was an ex-pro and played for City, the proximity of the restaurant to Tamworth made me take a punt on TC. Buzzing!

I thought that was going to say "my mate saw TC in a restaurant and played 20 questions with him"!

I'd have Coton in my top 5 list of City players likely to give you a right hander if you asked him for a game of 20 questions whilst he was tucking into a lasagne with Mrs Coton.

I thought that was going to say "my mate saw TC in a restaurant and played 20 questions with him"!

I'd have Coton in my top 5 list of City players likely to give you a right hander if you asked him for a game of 20 questions whilst he was tucking into a lasagne with Mrs Coton.

My 5 would be Coton, Barton, Bellamy, Morrison, Ward

Re reading his notes from the Oldham game in 1991 he claims he tried to sign Ian Wright from Palace but he went to Arsenal for £2.5 million.

What a sliding doors moment that could have been? I Expect Swales was the reason Ian chose Arsenal.
We’d had father and son as players.

Andy Morrison seems very friendly on Twitter (X) often interacting with fans, a lot of photo's of his grandkid (though at 53 it might be his son lol)
Always in a City top as well, great to see.
Lovely bloke but according to his book, extremely violent after a few pints
Teetotal now I believe.
Andy Morrison seems very friendly on Twitter (X) often interacting with fans, a lot of photo's of his grandkid (though at 53 it might be his son lol)
Always in a City top as well, great to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.