Peter Swales!

I was going to suggest we name a stand after him! But on second thoughts..................

CITYMANCS-REJECT said:
I'd be interested to hear those who have a good word to say about Thatcher...

I would like to meet anyone with something positive to say about Thatcher!

Jordie said:
I always thought he was incapable as a chairman of a football club and fucked us up big style but he didn't do it deliberately, he was a big blue and had city in his heart. Unfortunately he was a fuck up.
Very true he ran the club like a fan would reacted first thought afterwards sometimes far too kneejerk for his own good the sacking of Peter Reid began the decline we then went on IMO

Swales was City through and through, but allowed himself to become obsessed with overtaking the scum. As a result, his judgement regarding managers, transfers and generally moving the club forward was seriously flawed and he ended up almost ruining us.

Commited Blue and a Manchester boy.
We can't all be good at our jobs but perhaps we realise it sooner than Swales did.
It is a pity his ability as a chaiman did not match his ambition

Look beyond the daft hairstyle and crap fashion sense and you would find a decent bloke who was a blue to the core. He always acted in what he thought was the best interests of City. However his judgement could be questioned. He held onto the reigns far too long and left himself open to the abuse aimed his way. Shame that he became a figure of hate. I've heard that the abuse devastated him.

He was a mad old carpethead. I remember someone threatening to ram raid his rug shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.