Peter Walton off to the States

SWP's back said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Attwell demoted finally. Walton off to the States. The cynic in me tells me that the FA have received another dossier, similar to the one they got their hands on just before Rob Styles took "early retirement", Steve Bennett took up cricket umpiring and Mike Riley was kicked upstairs.
Don't be a tease mate. Put some meat on the bones.
Sadly I wasn't privy to the contents but I understand it highlighted the high correlation between the appointment of certain officials, controversial decisions and suspicious betting patterns to the point where it couldn't be considered pure co-incidence.

I remember watching us in an FA Cup tie at West Ham early in 2008 which Styles reffed and denied us two absolutely nailed-on penalties. I thought then that someone in the Far East clearly had a lot of money on us not to score or risked losing a lot if we did. And how many other dodgy decisions did Styles make?

Prestwich_Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Attwell demoted finally. Walton off to the States. The cynic in me tells me that the FA have received another dossier, similar to the one they got their hands on just before Rob Styles took "early retirement", Steve Bennett took up cricket umpiring and Mike Riley was kicked upstairs.
Don't be a tease mate. Put some meat on the bones.
Sadly I wasn't privy to the contents but I understand it highlighted the high correlation between the appointment of certain officials, controversial decisions and suspicious betting patterns to the point where it couldn't be considered pure co-incidence.

I remember watching us in an FA Cup tie at West Ham early in 2008 which Styles reffed and denied us two absolutely nailed-on penalties. I thought then that someone in the Far East clearly had a lot of money on us not to score or risked losing a lot if we did. And how many other dodgy decisions did Styles make?
No corruption in our football, you should know that Colin.

he's a fucking wanker, now to get rid of that fat shit dowd and the shower of shite that is clattenberg

He's being sent into exile nothing else, someone has sussed him, some of these guys need to have a real good look at themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.