Peter Walton off to the States

One of the most corrupt referees I've ever seen. We may finally have a chance of beating Everton away now. Great news, Walton and Atwell out of the league now.

LoveCity said:
One of the most corrupt referees I've ever seen. We may finally have a chance of beating Everton away now. Great news, Walton and Atwell out of the league now.
They'll replace him with a new, corrupt referee to fuck us over against the scousers no doubt, cant have us benefiting now can they ;o)

It's to make way for a pilot scheme the PL will introduce next year where players become refs. They've already signed up a W.Rooney, P.Scholes and a J.Carragher to pilot it.

Refereed his last Prem League match today at Goodison and apparently was crying as he left the pitch.
Good riddance to the most blatantly anti-City referee. You will not be missed.

bluesteve1964 said:
Refereed his last Prem League match today at Goodison and apparently was crying as he left the pitch.

No coincidence that his last match was at Goodison, surely?

quiet_riot said:
bluesteve1964 said:

No coincidence that his last match was at Goodison, surely?

I've not seen the Everton game but you can bet that he'll have given them favorable decisions left/right and centre... total toss pot who's screwed City over so many times I'm glad i'll never have to see that c*** in the flesh ever again.

He puts Howard Webb to shame - I dont think United have ever lost when he has reffed them but Everton and Liverpool have had him twice as much and have staggering win ratios in those games particularly Everton. We have not won a home game with him reffing at COMS.
Good fucking riddance.

Anyone just see Goals on Sunday...
Moyes hugging the Everton supporter after the game...
Unbelievable.
And another 3 points for Everton whilst he is in charge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.