Peter Walton

Absolute ****. He didn't even make a secret of his bias. What summed it up was him blowing for half time when the ball was being crossed into the box. I actually feel livid.

saw it live at the game in the first half Tevez thru one on one on Howard pushes it past him and Howard takes his legs, defo penalty. Saw it again on the tv monitor on the concourse and still believe it should have been a pen and a sending off.
This ref is truly awful, he bottled the big decisions and gave us free kicks in areas of the pitch where it didn`t matter.

What a total and utter useless and biased t*** he is. After Liverpool and now this the guy shouldn't get another prem game ever. For example the foul by Arteta on Tevez, not a booking ??? Handball by Jagielka?? etc etc
Still shouldn't deflect from the fact we were sh** tonight and probably didn't deserve anything even if the ref was a tw**

zandvoort blue said:
saw it live at the game in the first half Tevez thru one on one on Howard pushes it past him and Howard takes his legs, defo penalty. Saw it again on the tv monitor on the concourse and still believe it should have been a pen and a sending off.
This ref is truly awful, he bottled the big decisions and gave us free kicks in areas of the pitch where it didn`t matter.

I thought that at the time but Howard got his foot on the ball before Tevez.

Ref got a lot of decisions wrong like throw ins corners goal kicks etc.

Tevez was counter attacking in first half but was fouled - no yellow card.

you can change managers, buy world superstars and in fact just about anything to help your cause but if the ref (without fear of any retribution)decides you have lost you lose.

Halfpenny said:
What summed it up was him blowing for half time when the ball was being crossed into the box.

LOL.

Bent, as the tosser clearly is where City are concerned, blowing on time when the ball is in play, is within the rules, I've no idea what was on the clock when he blew, but if time was up, then time was up, ball being crossed or not.

More worried about dodgy free kicks given, booking not given, etc etc, and he's got form this season.

cleavers said:
Halfpenny said:
What summed it up was him blowing for half time when the ball was being crossed into the box.

LOL.

Bent, as the tosser clearly is where City are concerned, blowing on time when the ball is in play, is within the rules, I've no idea what was on the clock when he blew, but if time was up, then time was up, ball being crossed or not.

More worried about dodgy free kicks given, booking not given, etc etc, and he's got form this season.
True, however most referees allow an attack to end before blowing the whistle, don't they?

Second half I thought he was just generally shit like you see in most English premier league matches week in week out (giving wrong decisions against both teams), but his first half display was almost as bad as Steve Bennet's when we played Wigan a few years back.
Off the top of my head, amongst generally giving most decisions against us, the booking of Tevez, the free kick given for their first goal and the non-booking of Arteta were the stand out's for me. Shocking.

I said after the Liverpool game he was a bent ref,,,after tonights performance I am convinced he is being paid to fix games...Cheating fuck..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.