Peter Walton..

Bit off topic but why don’t We have foreign referees in the premier league .. best league best players best managers etc so surely it makes sense to go and get the best referees ?
answered own question
further for FA to travel to check they all sleep under red duvet

Vienna. There is in Waltonworld. It’s the same logic that follows that a leg breaking, out of control, nowhere near the ball assault is OK coz the assailants leg was bent when he made the challenge.

it’s gone beyond parody now. The mans the chief clown in the FA circus And that’s some accomplishment.
I remember the leg bent excuse he came out with. But my favourite has to be the optical illusion claim to justify a decision that us mere mortals could not understand. He sees things and knows it is an optical illusion. We do not.

He's either that much of a sanctimonious condescending prick that he really believes he is the superior all seeing, all knowing being. Or he is doing it for a joke to see how much of a ridiculous explanation he can get paid for.

Why do referees find the ability to speak only after they've retired?

They never come out and explain rules, decisions etc to us after a game they've just officiated.
But once they retire you can't shut the fuckers up

Why do referees find the ability to speak only after they've retired?

They never come out and explain rules, decisions etc to us after a game they've just officiated.
But once they retire you can't shut the fuckers up
It will be a condition of their contract that they stay silent whilst employed and whatever handshakes they get when they stop reffing will have conditions as well. One day a serving ref will break ranks and confirm what many of us suspect.

Bit off topic but why don’t We have foreign referees in the premier league .. best league best players best managers etc so surely it makes sense to go and get the best referees ?
If you think the Spaniard who reffed the Champs lge final is considered to be the best in Europe then it's a no from me. UEFA rely on about 4/5 refs to ref the big games the rest are just as rubbish as ours.

I think Gosens was off side for that goal but Walton failed to explain as about 3 players subsequently touched the ball before the goal then UEFA will not have that part of the build up reviewed. Not sure Walton even realises that

I think Gosens was off side for that goal but Walton failed to explain as about 3 players subsequently touched the ball before the goal then UEFA will not have that part of the build up reviewed. Not sure Walton even realises that
In Waltonworlds head are those birds that used to circle round in the Gvmt safe motorway driving advert.

If you think the Spaniard who reffed the Champs lge final is considered to be the best in Europe then it's a no from me. UEFA rely on about 4/5 refs to ref the big games the rest are just as rubbish as ours.
You’ve just made that up yourself mate , not once in that post have i mentioned lahoz being the best referee in Europe ! Strange reply haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.