Peter Walton..

Bit off topic but why don’t We have foreign referees in the premier league .. best league best players best managers etc so surely it makes sense to go and get the best referees ?
That is a great suggestion, unfortunately the Referees’ Association is a very unionised pals setup and they would rebel against it and whilst the FA would have the power to sanction it our men in black would make the implementation of foreign refs into our game too difficult and ultimately untenable.

You’ve just made that up yourself mate , not once in that post have i mentioned lahoz being the best referee in Europe ! Strange reply haha
Cheers lad. If UEFA don't think Lahoz was the best ref this season then why give him the Champs lege final?? Your suggestion was we get foreign refs as they are better than the English ones. You have provided zero evidence of this. Not saying ours are the best by any means but what I've seen the majority in Europe are no better. A lot of these countries have their refs trained by ours.

VAR should be 100% independent of PiGMOl and staffed by a panel of retired Class 1 overseas refs. The amount of money swilling around the Premier League I’m sure they can afford to pay them
They've already got the best referees that, to achieve their marketing objectives, they can BUY.
(For obvious reasons, this is my own personal opinion, and not that of the site in general, to avoid any legal issues.
I also categorically refuse to mention brown envelopes, overseas bank accounts, meetings at motorway services in areas not covered by CCTV, etc, for the same reason.)

It is assumed by the likes of Riley and pigmol that football fans are one and the same: shaven-headed Neanderthals with more tattoos than brain cells. They believe they have a somewhat superior brain power to the rest of us and therefor we have no right to question their motives regarding certain teams and the obvious favouritism they receive.
We KNOW both the rags and the dippers will be assisted once again this forthcoming season, and we also know there is sweet fuck-all we can do about it. We cannot prove beyond any doubt that something sinister is taking place within the corridors of power, we have not one iota of genuine evidence that Riley and his kind are manipulating results in order to assist certain teams, ie, rags and dippers.And it has been this way since the beginning of the Prem itself with Sly and a few others out to line their own pockets.

For thirty odd years there has been an overwhelming aura of corruption and exploitation emanating from those that are overseeing the rules of the game, and yet to date not one person has been charged let alone been found guilty of any offence. So the inevitable conclusions must be one of two choices: (A), Riley and pigmol are fine upstanding pillars of society, open and above board, truthful and morally beyond reproach, and us 'knuckle headed morons' cannot see how wonderful their work is and how their mere existence benefits the beautiful game, or (B), we are being royally stitched up by these faceless people who couldn't believe their luck upon discovering that the average English football fan is a gullible, toothless invertebrate who will happily pay a king's ransom to watch his own team being cheated and robbed in order to help the rags and the dippers maintain the status quo.

I know which one I believe, and it isn't (A).

It is assumed by the likes of Riley and pigmol that football fans are one and the same: shaven-headed Neanderthals with more tattoos than brain cells. They believe they have a somewhat superior brain power to the rest of us and therefor we have no right to question their motives regarding certain teams and the obvious favouritism they receive.
We KNOW both the rags and the dippers will be assisted once again this forthcoming season, and we also know there is sweet fuck-all we can do about it. We cannot prove beyond any doubt that something sinister is taking place within the corridors of power, we have not one iota of genuine evidence that Riley and his kind are manipulating results in order to assist certain teams, ie, rags and dippers.And it has been this way since the beginning of the Prem itself with Sly and a few others out to line their own pockets.

For thirty odd years there has been an overwhelming aura of corruption and exploitation emanating from those that are overseeing the rules of the game, and yet to date not one person has been charged let alone been found guilty of any offence. So the inevitable conclusions must be one of two choices: (A), Riley and pigmol are fine upstanding pillars of society, open and above board, truthful and morally beyond reproach, and us 'knuckle headed morons' cannot see how wonderful their work is and how their mere existence benefits the beautiful game, or (B), we are being royally stitched up by these faceless people who couldn't believe their luck upon discovering that the average English football fan is a gullible, toothless invertebrate who will happily pay a king's ransom to watch his own team being cheated and robbed in order to help the rags and the dippers maintain the status quo.

I know which one I believe, and it isn't (A).
Status quo you say. And yet we’ve won the league 3 years out of 4.

Status quo you say. And yet we’ve won the league 3 years out of 4.
It just shows how good we must be to win the league DESPITE PiGMOL, instead of BECAUSE OF them.
There have been many matches where, once we have gone ahead, the refereeing decisions for/against seem to become more even (I hesitate to use the word fair), as if the referee had thought to himself " I tried my best to get the desired result, but they were too good on the day".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.