Peter William Sutcliffe

One of the greatest mysteries to me though: Pat Jennings. Why was he sat in the public gallery at the opening trial?!?

Martin O Neill was there too. It was mentioned in the programme when he played for us. Something about his interest in law which I believe he has a degree in.

Good luck to the lad, pleased to hear he's feeling a bit better and the voices in his head are no longer telling him to kill prozzies with a hammer.

Baby steps. Jesus has shown him the light.

Praise Jesus!!

I knew there was a lovely person waiting to get out. Literally.

Watched a documentary on him tonight. I have lived in West Yorkshire for the past 4 years, and briefly rented a flat in the Saville Park area of Halifax. I used to go jogging on the playing field opposite, and use the outdoor gym some nights.

Didn't realise until today that he had murdered a poor girl on that same field. Always thought it was very eery on there and not very well lit, despite it probably being the nicest area of West Yorkshire I have lived in.

Watched a documentary on him tonight. I have lived in West Yorkshire for the past 4 years, and briefly rented a flat in the Saville Park area of Halifax. I used to go jogging on the playing field opposite, and use the outdoor gym some nights.

Didn't realise until today that he had murdered a poor girl on that same field. Always thought it was very eery on there and not very well lit, despite it probably being the nicest area of West Yorkshire I have lived in.

Be honest mate you live in Mixenden really don’t you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.