Peterborough (A) | Post Match Thread

In to the next round.

I think we would all agree we are not playing at our Stellar best at the moment.

Still we are 3 points clear at the top, and in the Quatre Finals of the FA Cup.

Rags up next, we are going click, paste them, and look back at it being a defining moment in our season at the end of the season.

Well done lads , they parked a fleet of buses , that first half was difficult to get through , still second gear at all times

Cancelo needs to cross it earlier instead of trying to beat a man a third time. Must be a nightmare for a fullback with Mahrez and Cancelo on the same wing turning them inside out.
Lovely goal by Grealish and some superb passing from Foden in a deeper role.

Had to laugh at ITV giving a Peterborough player man of the match for having a shot on target in the first half

Hahahaha. Oh mate, if you think that's riled me... A couple of people on here do rile me but that's why I ignore them these days. The Matchday thread is just hysterical viewing. If we're not 2-0 up after 25 mins it's a constant stream of people crying about the same old shit, "Oooh we need a striker" "Ooooh Grealish was a waste of money" "Ooooh Pep never has a Plan B" "FFS Mahrez". A collection of idiots who think they know better than the best football team, and manager, in the country.
You are the idiot for reading it if you hate being in there , just a thought

I don't hate being in there. It's always hilarious.

Although to be honest, I was only in the thread last night because I was watching at home. Normally I'm actually at the game if it's at home, or I go round my mum's for away games. Last night I was late home from work and it was an earlier KO than usual, so I just sat on the sofa and put the laptop on instead.

I rarely get exposed to the Matchday forum, so I forget how funny it can be, but it's always a laugh when I do.

It would be nice if we could have a matchday forum for people who want to talk about the actual match and not the End of the World alternative game some people on there are apparently broadcast, though.

It would be nice if we could have a matchday forum for people who want to talk about the actual match and not the End of the World alternative game some people on there are apparently broadcast, though.
It is no different to grumbling at the game or in the pub , it just looks worse written down and we have a dozen flappers and several wums

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.