Peterborough (A) | Post Match Thread

We aren't playing well though. Outside of how team play us. Everton pressed us and disrupted us some. We just seem slower and more sluggish of late. Looks like the football from the beginning of last season.

Hopefully we push it up a notch. Our buildups are so pedestrian of late
It’s no coincidence the centre backs were subbed at half time.

Our build up from defence has been really poor in the past few games.

Laporte may have completed every pass he attempted at Everton, but none were progressive.

Stones needs to be at CB for a while whilst we get back to our proper build up.

Forced reading of the matchday forum was considered as an alternative to guantamo but refused on humanitarian grounds.
As #Kaz Would has posted, the match thread is a sofa-based version of being at the game; raw emotion, knee-jerk, attention-seeking and plain ol' wummery.
If somehow "shit" was verboten then the post count would be halved, add referencee to rags/dippers and it would be lucky to reach 5 pages.
Not a problem for me, After many years, it's not hard to skim past the blatantly bollox, missing some gems no doubt but necessary. IMO only.

Can you imagine a forum where nobody complained?

It would put @Ric on bankruptcy alert.

This is what forums are for, some people like to vent, some people like to vent a lot and other people just like to read threads and not post.

If you don't like what you're reading just move on to another thread, the number of people (not meaning you tbh) that complain about a certain thread that it is obvious what it contains within is unreal (media thread for example).

Of course, there is a lot of overreaction in that thread, some of it just a lot of it not.
But my point is that the match day thread drives away people for precisely the reason you state, sensible people avoid it, which makes the thread even worse. But yeah there is nothing to be done about it, in the same way you can't stop some the dickheads in there being called dickheads when it's over and it turned out to be another comfortable 2-0 win.

Forced reading of the matchday forum was considered as an alternative to guantamo but refused on humanitarian grounds.
As #Kaz Would has posted, the match thread is a sofa-based version of being at the game; raw emotion, knee-jerk, attention-seeking and plain ol' wummery.
If somehow "shit" was verboten then the post count would be halved, add referencee to rags/dippers and it would be lucky to reach 5 pages.
Not a problem for me, After many years, it's not hard to skim past the blatantly bollox, missing some gems no doubt but necessary. IMO only.
For me the Match day Forum is a healthy alternative to kicking the cat. ps I am not Kurt Zouma!!!

It’s no coincidence the centre backs were subbed at half time.

Our build up from defence has been really poor in the past few games.

Laporte may have completed every pass he attempted at Everton, but none were progressive.

Stones needs to be at CB for a while whilst we get back to our proper build up.
Both CBs picked up minor knocks First Half apparently -so that’s why they were Subbed

It is no different to grumbling at the game or in the pub , it just looks worse written down and we have a dozen flappers and several wums
It's far worse than at the match or watching in the pub, neither of which bother me. I stay out of the match thread, and even the pre once the teams announced,following the thread while watching the game sucks any enjoyment of the football out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.