Peterborough (A) | Post Match Thread

If I heard it right Dixon said something about Fernandinho holding onto the Peterborough players arm? Then the other dickhead on comentating said something about Fernandinho usually being quite good at talking his way out of those situations?
I didnt really understand any of it, looked to me like Fern had just been wrestled to the ground but apparently not?
He held his arm when their player put it around his neck so he couldn’t release it mate.

The ball and then that touch from Jack for the goal. He’s really starting to settle now. We missed him against spurs. Hope plays on Sunday as he’s the sort of player you need against the rags.

Grealish cuts in so often like Mahrez but rarely does he shoot. He needs to be a bit more selfish. He was good last night. One of our 3 best players with Mahrez and Foden.

It's good that Foden delivered on the pitch after a difficult time for him. His Mum and family will be very proud of him. That man is made of the right stuff.

glad to see skill and patience came on top, great goals that made the difference. Peterborough could have caused upset.

enjoyed the grealish interview after, do we still have fans saying he isnt up to much "big fish small pond", usual crap.

Grealish is going to be outstanding for us over time, it’s difficult for any player to adapt to Peps demanding ways, especially after coming from a club where he just played wherever he wanted.. Next season he will realise his true potential and the haters can fuck right off…!
His goal was world class and I’m chuffed to fuck for him…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.