Petition: Blue Moon Beer

Had a bottle when out the other day, thought it was nice, I like wheat beers though so no surprise.
Can understand why some don't like it, the name doesn't mean you have to obviously, as I say, was right up my street.

tomhawley said:
Had a bottle when out the other day, thought it was nice, I like wheat beers though so no surprise.
Can understand why some don't like it, the name doesn't mean you have to obviously, as I say, was right up my street.

i've got a bottle in the fridge, would you recommend a slice of orange then?

WidnesBlue23 said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Personally, I prefer wine...

30aubls.jpg

Where was that from?
My Rag mate drinks red and that would be perfect for him to choke on :-)

I think it was f rom a hotel in berlin last year......mancini is a winery based in Sardinia, try this link but you might have to order a case!

http://www.everywine.co.uk/wine.sto...cini+SACCAIA&gclid=CNLp44iaqKYCFQl_5QodhFPHoA

I had it once, it reminded me of a European Weiss bier of which I'm not very found anyway. Those who like Erdinger, Paulaner Weissbier or such like may find it ok. It's certainly starting to be more visible in off-licences.

1fingerwillie said:
Finally i get to use my "Yank" expertise. As "micro-brews" became popular in the States in the 90s (Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, etc....) when consumers wanted quality beer that could compete with the expensive imports from Europe, the big shit brewers in the States (Budweiser, Coors, etc...) realized they had a problem on their hands. So, they started making what looked like "micro-brews" to try to get a piece of the the new market. The packaging looked nice but the beer still sucked.

Blue Moon is made by Coors. Coors is quite possibly the worst beer in the world. Blue Moon is better than Coors but it still sucks. If you want a Belgian style beer. By beer made in Belgium. If you want to drink a beer because it has a blue moon on the label then I guess by Blue Moon but for me whats in the bottle is more important.

This is entirely correct. Blue Moon beer is shit. If you want a good American beer, have some of this:
3972030099_878944f723.jpg

i had it on tap... its just plain awful tbh cost about 4 quid as well from taps near the AMC

I had a few bottles of this whilst rather intoxicated on a night out. It tipped me over the edge and I spent the rest of the night with my procelain friend. I doubt I'll have it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.