Petition: Blue Moon Beer

BlueBoy85 said:
Is the worst beer I've ever tasted, it's made by Coors so it's gonna taste 'angin!

Your supposed to have it with a slice of orange in your glass and there is something a bit gay about that? Imagin 1000's of blokes drinking that in the concourse at the ground?...... Not for me.

It is hanging! I was served a bottle of this with an orange in, i wanted to punch the barman.

glen quagmire said:
BlueBoy85 said:
Is the worst beer I've ever tasted, it's made by Coors so it's gonna taste 'angin!

Your supposed to have it with a slice of orange in your glass and there is something a bit gay about that? Imagin 1000's of blokes drinking that in the concourse at the ground?...... Not for me.

It is hanging! I was served a bottle of this with an orange in, i wanted to punch the barman.

I had a pint of it with a slice of orange in Chicago - worst pint I have ever had

Had a bottle from Sainsbury's the other week. I quite like white wheat beers but this, sadly, was absolute shite. I'll give the draught a go if I spot it anywhere but won't get my hopes up. Shame really, would have loved to fill the fridge up with it.

Please don't let it color your opinion on other American Beers. As I said earlier its shitty beer that is supposed to look like small batch high quality beer. We have seen an explosion of fantastic small breweries in the States over the past few decades that put out beer that can go head to head with the best of Europe.

Here's another good one:
10519.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.