PETITION: CLUB SHOULD REPORT RVP.

Dubai Blue said:
alera said:
John you constantly come on here winding up city fans. You think its fine RVP going straight up to city fans screaming fuck off to them its thats not inciting the crowd I dont know what is. He didnt even get a booking yet Ades being hung out to dry.
If RVP had run the full length of the pitch to goad City supporters, he would have been treated the same as Adebayor. The two incidents were NOT the same. It really is as simple as that.

But I feel like I'm going round and round in circles now.

Sorry mate but I have to strongly disagree with you there. RVP's momentum when he scored was taking him towards his own fans. He clearly made the decision to turn and run towards the City fans at the other side of the stadium, all along screaming 'fuck you'. He may not have run the same distance, but he did make the conscious decision to go away from his celebrating fans and towards opposition fans. So the two incidents WERE the same, at least in the way that it matters. 30 yards of running doesn't matter, it's the principle that's the same.

Signed. 247.

RVP is a woman. He can not have his way, then he start to cry.

If you come at someone with a baseball bat, don't cry if he will welcome you with a .45, woman!

Seriously, the club needs to see the video posted earlier on this or one of the other threads because that idiot Dutch fuck wit can definitely be seen to be inciting the crowd. Get it done in the morning, City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.