PETITION: CLUB SHOULD REPORT RVP.

johnmc said:
SI's Bald Head said:
who the fuck do you think you are? you quote an peoples messages with a mightier than thou attitude. Fuck off and leave us in peace

Funny how you want to complain to the fa about an opposition player saying fuck off to no one in particular but you tell me to fuck off? Fuckwit

Only one fuckwit on here and it ain't me......

John you constantly come on here winding up city fans. You think its fine RVP going straight up to city fans screaming fuck off to them its thats not inciting the crowd I dont know what is. He didnt even get a booking yet Ades being hung out to dry.

SI's Bald Head said:
johnmc said:
Funny how you want to complain to the fa about an opposition player saying fuck off to no one in particular but you tell me to fuck off? Fuckwit

Only one fuckwit on here and it ain't me......

Are you thick?? You want to complain about someone telling city fans to fuck off in a pressure situation. Then you do the same thing yourself and think it is ok. What a thick ****.

Fucking cry baby as well, boo hoo van persie said a naughty word and i need to tell the teacher.

Do us a favour and go and watch the tweenies

BlueMooner87 said:
lets be honest we only want rvp punished if ade get punished

Isn't the point of the petition that if the Premier League take action against EA then with a petition signed by lots of "offended" football supporters then they'll have to dicipline van rapist as well.
A sort of preemtive strike.

alera said:
John you constantly come on here winding up city fans. You think its fine RVP going straight up to city fans screaming fuck off to them its thats not inciting the crowd I dont know what is. He didnt even get a booking yet Ades being hung out to dry.
If RVP had run the full length of the pitch to goad City supporters, he would have been treated the same as Adebayor. The two incidents were NOT the same. It really is as simple as that.

But I feel like I'm going round and round in circles now.

alera said:

Whatever mate, if you think the two celebrations are the same then i can't really discuss the matter with you. You will be up in arms if dunne ran the full length of the pitch at villa to celebrate in front of us.

RVP celebration happens time and time again by city players and non city players. Adebayors does not. It warranted a yellow card end of the matter, i am not exactly calling for him to be banned am i, just that a yellow was justified but well done for giving a bit back.

NQT said:
BlueMooner87 said:
lets be honest we only want rvp punished if ade get punished

Isn't the point of the petition that if the Premier League take action against EA then with a petition signed by lots of "offended" football supporters then they'll have to dicipline van rapist as well.
A sort of preemtive strike.

On another day we wouldn't of given a toss about RVP and his celebration, but were not prepared to be victimised and stay quiet. If Ade gets slammed then so should that horrible dutch fecker!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.