PETITION: CLUB SHOULD REPORT RVP.

Am I right in thinking that the police are obliged to formally investigate any complaint? Because that's the way to stop the media's attempts to brush this incident under the carpet, in all their pathetic righteous indignation fuckwittery.

Pam said:
Am I right in thinking that the police are obliged to formally investigate any complaint? Because that's the way to stop the media's attempts to brush this incident under the carpet, in all their pathetic righteous indignation fuckwittery.
You are right Pam, as I have said previously someone needs to complain to GMP

i took my 7yr old to his 1st game,id didnt want him seeing verbal abuse by so called role model,worse than adebayor imo,then had to cheek to make a statement on their official site in my eyes a coward and a grass!!!!
SIGNED

celf said:
then had to cheek to make a statement on their official site in my eyes a coward and a grass!!!!
SIGNED

This is exactly what gets to me. Who do the Arse think they are? Worst display of spineless arrogance since Fergie called us a small-minded club with no class.

it needs someone in the south stand who took their kids to walk into the local police station and report him for foul and abusve language to a minor

marco said:
it needs someone in the south stand who took their kids to walk into the local police station and report him for foul and abusve language to a minor

Not to mention behavour likely to cause a breach of the peace. What's good for the goose and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.