PETITION: CLUB SHOULD REPORT RVP.

Gwladiator said:
Did Van Persie run a good 90 yards to stick it to you?

didn't think so...

No, but he said fuck off you bastards, fuck you all, fuck off ... and Everton are shite.

colski said:
Van-Persie scores - he celebrates by quite clearly f-ing and b-ing at the city crowd. There is no reaction because we are not upset by this awful behaviour and it goes unreported by the media. We thought nothing of it at the time, we just saw a sore looser.

Perhaps the next time a player does that to us, we should give chase, twat him to the ground and cut his head off. If anyone complains, we can blame it on the player for inciting us.

Suppose the point is that there was obvious tension between the Arsenal Fans and Adebayor and Adebayor acted unproffessionally by doing something he knew full well would worsen the situation.

alera said:
Everton are a joke I had a good laugh watching you lose today.

What fun it will be to see them playing in the Championship next season.

Pam said:
alera said:
Everton are a joke I had a good laugh watching you lose today.

What fun it will be to see them playing in the Championship next season.

We had as bad a start last season and a bad start the year before when at this stage you lot were in the top 4 i believe, don't count your chickens...

Gwladiator said:
Suppose the point is that there was obvious tension between the Arsenal Fans and Adebayor and Adebayor acted unproffessionally by doing something he knew full well would worsen the situation.

Shrinking violet that I am. I post rarely. Not to say my opinions are more valid when made, but definitely to say that it takes a lot for me to make a statement and put my opinion in the public domain. Here it is:

Van-Persie scores - he celebrates by quite clearly f-ing and b-ing at the city crowd. There is no reaction because we are not upset by this awful behaviour and it goes unreported by the media. We thought nothing of it at the time, we just saw a sore looser.

Ade scores - he celebrates by running like Usain Bolt to the other end of the pitch. He executes his celebration in front of the more vocal element of the MCFC crowd. The same segment (certainly one of) who have "made him feel loved".

The spiteful Aresenal crowd, probably the same element that have been responsible for racially abusing this gent of a man, react by violent protest, throwing chairs, pies, coins and punches. Ade is a pro and should know better; he recieved a card. He is also a decent human being and made a genuine apology for his celibration in the post match inteview when he realised the tinderbox situation had ignited.

Is it really Ade's fault that the Aresenal crowd reated the way they did?

Was Ade's celebration unprofessional?

Did Ade intend to incite violence?

Was it reasonable for Ade to release himself and celebrate what he must of felt as a cathartic moment as he celebrated his freedom from a club who did not appreciate or take time to understand him, from a fanbase who racially abused him?

Has he learnt from this; I think so. Look at the negative media attention, look at the disruption to the club.

Did he do this maliciously, to incite violence and hatred, I am sure the video shows a man who is clearly happy, in front of a crowd that truly loves him.

Take a look at the contrasting faces of the Arsenal crowd. All knotted up and looking feral, like wild animals full of hatred and violence. There is little doubt that 18 months of playing in front of these vicious and spiteful people would indeed opress any individual and upon sensing freedom for the first time would you in the same situation not want to celebrate with the ones you love?

Do you feel anger towards Ade, are you getting wound up by the new boys on the block?

Do we not entertain you Gwadliator?

Anyone remember the lovely RVP racially abusing David Sommeil a few years ago - his racist words could be lip read by all on TV the Premier league were 'powerless to act' (couldn't be arsed!). Lovely guy Van Persie - quite how he has the front to lecture anyone on morality is beyond me. If Arsenal hadn't paid the victim off he'd be rotting in a jail right now for his previous (alleged) crimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.