PETITION: CLUB SHOULD REPORT RVP.

Gwladiator said:
Did Van Persie run a good 90 yards to stick it to you?

didn't think so...

how far did he run?

w6oy2v.jpg

Cheadle Blue said:
he was at the city end so he didn't have to run to far - this didn't stop him from running at city fans hurling abuse though. Just as bad as Ade.

Hardly as bad, people probably wouldn't have minded had Adebayor scored down the end were the Arsenal fans are, it's that he made a point of provoking those hooligans.

He's not the only player ever to do it, and won't be the last. the guy has passion, yes i agree it was wrong, but swearing at woman and kids is just as bad. That donkey Bendtner tried to cart him at least 5 times aswell

Cheadle Blue said:
He's not the only player ever to do it, and won't be the last. the guy has passion, yes i agree it was wrong, but swearing at woman and kids is just as bad. That donkey Bendtner tried to cart him at least 5 times aswell

The sheer speed alone should have been praised.

im just over the moon that he is playing for us because he is absolute class. Its really pissing me off this city witch hunt, every twat is trying to pin something on us. I guarantee that the FA will ban him for the derby. The first time in years that i fancy us going there and getting a win, we could be without any strikers apart from bellers. Rooney & mrs neville have done this sort of thing before and got £5k fines

Signed. No 425.

Although the statement should've been put together a little better if you want to be taken seriously... But hey what the wors (sic) that could happen?

Not normally one for getting bothered by players actions, all in the name of the game I see it as.

That horrid tit really pissed me off yesterday though, complaining about Ade like he was some kind of angel. Hope he gets what he deserves the soft shitbag.

See him go up to the Arsenal fans at the end and tell them that Ade is "a fucking wanker" why didnt he go and say it to his face the soft shit.

Shrinking violet that I am. I post rarely. Not to say my opinions are more valid when made, but definitely to say that it takes a lot for me to make a statement and put my opinion in the public domain. Here it is:

Van-Persie scores - he celebrates by quite clearly f-ing and b-ing at the city crowd. There is no reaction because we are not upset by this awful behaviour and it goes unreported by the media. We thought nothing of it at the time, we just saw a sore looser.

Ade scores - he celebrates by running like Usain Bolt to the other end of the pitch. He executes his celebration in front of the more vocal element of the MCFC crowd. The same segment (certainly one of) who have "made him feel loved".

The spiteful Aresenal crowd, probably the same element that have been responsible for racially abusing this gent of a man, react by violent protest, throwing chairs, pies, coins and punches. Ade is a pro and should know better; he recieved a card. He is also a decent human being and made a genuine apology for his celibration in the post match inteview when he realised the tinderbox situation had ignited.

Is it really Ade's fault that the Aresenal crowd reated the way they did?

Was Ade's celebration unprofessional?

Did Ade intend to incite violence?

Was it reasonable for Ade to release himself and celebrate what he must of felt as a cathartic moment as he celebrated his freedom from a club who did not appreciate or take time to understand him, from a fanbase who racially abused him?

Has he learnt from this; I think so. Look at the negative media attention, look at the disruption to the club.

Did he do this maliciously, to incite violence and hatred, I am sure the video shows a man who is clearly happy, in front of a crowd that truly loves him.

Take a look at the contrasting faces of the Arsenal crowd. All knotted up and looking feral, like wild animals full of hatred and violence. There is little doubt that 18 months of playing in front of these vicious and spiteful people would indeed opress any individual and upon sensing freedom for the first time would you in the same situation not want to celebrate with the ones you love?

Gwladiator said:
Cheadle Blue said:
he was at the city end so he didn't have to run to far - this didn't stop him from running at city fans hurling abuse though. Just as bad as Ade.

Hardly as bad, people probably wouldn't have minded had Adebayor scored down the end were the Arsenal fans are, it's that he made a point of provoking those hooligans.

ade stayed in the field of play all he did was to celebrate his goal which imo was one of the best i have seen, if arshole cockneys are simple enough to kick off thats their problem,they gave it to him and got it back thats life tough shit for them southern softies,no worse than a player whipping his shirt off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.