PETITION: CLUB SHOULD REPORT RVP.

marco said:
they cant knock us on the pitch so they will try to drag us down off it, if we draw or beat man u on sunday it will be worse,as far as city are concerned its about time we have grown a pair of balls we have been to soft for to long, RVP got done for the reasons stated in other posts,no its not right but thats life ade will serve his ban and return, i'm just glad city have hardened up because without that we wouldn't win the lge

This is the thing, yes.

And what about Cahill twatting the Fulham corner flag after he scored for Everton today. I don't know why there wasn't a full blown riot afterwards. Ban the bastard for life, I say.

Pam said:
And what about Cahill twatting the Fulham corner flag after he scored for Everton today. Ban the bastard for lire, I say.

Wow, some bitter people on here, he'll get a 1 maybe 2 match ban and that'll be the end of it, so what?

Gwladiator said:
Pam said:
And what about Cahill twatting the Fulham corner flag after he scored for Everton today. Ban the bastard for lire, I say.

Wow, some bitter people on here, he'll get a 1 maybe 2 match ban and that'll be the end of it, so what?

FFS. Whoosh much!

done
I also believe that the prem should look at RVP's tackle on Ade cos for a man who has never set out to injure anyone he was doing a good impression of trying to break Ade's leg.

This has been done before. Funnily enough it involved Arsenal. Thierry Henry did it for Arsenal v. Spurs. I'm sick of this fucking witch hunt against EA. What RVP did was the same as Adebayor, the same as the chuckle brothers for both Everton & the Rags, the same as Shrek at COMS last year, the same as Dickov on 2 occasions (ex-player of legendary status winding up fans!) - they incited the crowd - end of story. How they did it really shouldn't be an issue. They should all be punished in the same way. This is the point that Dubai Blue & other fuckwits are missing. Consistency. We expect this from the officials on the pitch...why can't we expect it from the officials off the pitch. I don't really think anyone is extremely upset from RVP's celebration & neither are they upset by EA celebration.....he ran PART of the length of the pitch to slide on his knees...boo fucking hoo. I'm surprised Gillingham fans aren't getting a petition together to ban Weaver. What about all those penalty shoot outs that take place at the oppositions end of the ground? Players run half the length of the pitch to celebrate. FFS. But it's not the same...boo fucking hoo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.