PETITION: CLUB SHOULD REPORT RVP.

marco said:
Gwladiator said:
Sometimes find it more enjoyable discussing football matters with different fans.
stick aroud your good for a chat,its good for an outsider to give their views

Thanks but there aren't half some half wits on here (the minority I may add)

Gwladiator said:
Did Van Persie run a good 90 yards to stick it to you?

didn't think so...

What do Everton know about Goal celebrations this season.... are you really in a position to comment after Phil Chuckle's behaviour at Coms last year?

nmc said:
Gwladiator said:
Did Van Persie run a good 90 yards to stick it to you?

didn't think so...

What do Everton know about Goal celebrations this season.... are you really in a position to comment after Phil Chuckle's behaviour at Coms last year?

He only came just passed the halfway line and was nowhere near the goal when it was scored anyway. What he did was wrong, but hardly on the same level.

Gwladiator said:
He only came just passed the halfway line and was nowhere near the goal when it was scored anyway. What he did was wrong, but hardly on the same level.

No real surprise to see scousers get all precious about goal celebrations. The good folk from the self pity city have been reporting goal celebrations to police for years now (Fowler tapping his head, oooh think of the children).

Perhaps you could point out what is the exact distance you have to run before a goal celebration becomes unacceptable. And if you don't run in a perfectly straight line is this taken into consideration as well.

Gwladiator said:
nmc said:

. What he did was wrong, but hardly on the same level.
Utter, utter bollocks!

For the record, I have not slagged Adebayor off once other than to say what he did was wrong, which most of you seem to agree with.

We need to complain about Van Persie in writing, I am going to tell them how upset my 5 year old child was when he came running over shouting ' Fuck off' etc

As many people as possible need to do this to get this scumbag Van Persie punished for his disgusting behaviour!!

The address is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/WhoWeAre/ContactUs/ComplaintsProcedure/Player/FARelatedComplaint.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/WhoWeAre/Con ... laint.aspx</a>

Anyone think ade has hated van persie from his days at arsenal i mean he does look like a nob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.