'Petition' for a Bert Trautmann stand.

A statue would look the business near the main entrance, high profile to add to our "History" . Which of course is non existant according to some media outlets or rival teams. so we could have Bert on a plinth and another plinth with nobody on it and call it the "Invisible Man".

Vienna_70 said:
citykev28 said:
A good shout. Count me in.

Stands should be -

The Colin Bell Stand
The Bert Trautmann Stand
The Joe Mercer Stand and
The New Kippax Stand

An excellent suggestion!

I agree. I would just say that one day we may want to think about a Tony Book or a David Silva or Vincent Kompnay stand and a New Kippax stand could be re-named - particularly if there was a big singing section behind the goal in an expanded Etihad.

citykev28 said:
citysince88 said:
Wouldn't That Kevin Parker chap be able to put this to the club, anybody know him? Anyone tweeted @MCFC see what response they give?

I think he's still too busy wringing his hands over the worst moment in his City supporting life, the sacking of Bobby Manc.
Haha. The point when he announced to the world he knows nothing about football. Embarrassing.

Didsbury Dave said:
citykev28 said:
citysince88 said:
Wouldn't That Kevin Parker chap be able to put this to the club, anybody know him? Anyone tweeted @MCFC see what response they give?

I think he's still too busy wringing his hands over the worst moment in his City supporting life, the sacking of Bobby Manc.
Haha. The point when he announced to the world he knows nothing about football. Embarrassing.

What ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.