Petition: Rename the North Stand to honour club legend Aguero!

The Kun Aguero Stand would be perfect but let’s sort the fucking thing out first. If we’re gonna honour the great man let’s not sully it by having hundreds and thousands of empty seats in his stand every week because little Tarquin’s parents decided to prioritise his piano lessons again etc etc.

Personally not a fan of this type of things. The club has already planned to build him a statue and he just retired today, everything would happen naturally and no need to rush it

Perhaps the media center could be named the Aguero Arena?
Hear me out, I absolutely love Aguero but perhaps we should honor the team not the individual player.

"The Centurions Stand" has a nice sound to it!
I don't think we really appreciate enough the record of 100 points in the Premier League.
A feat no team has ever achieved before Manchester City in 2017/18 season and perhaps never will!

1_Centurions-955334646.jpg

I'll get shot down for this, but not keen on the idea. Serg is one of our greatest ever players, and befitting this he will have a statue in his honour; that's confirmed. A stand is not needed as well.

Does anybody else feel we're overdoing the whole statue thing? Serg, David, Kompany; I like to think we'll have plenty more legends come and go down the years and we can't go immortalising every single one of them with statues; Manchester would have it's own Terracotta Army before long! If we're insistent on going down this route then I personally think a mural on one side of the stadium would work better, to be added to over the coming years.

Happy with statues but not with stands. I love Kun, but then what about David Silva, also Vincent Kompany? Kun is a legend at City and always will be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.