Petition to allow Ian Cheeseman to film inside stadiums

What law(s) has he broken and what sanctions has he been told he faces if he continues?
The stadium is like a pub - management has the right to refuse entry.

I find it appalling that the likes of Ferdinand and a whole host of journalists slag the club off and are still given excellent hospitality every game.
Cheesey does nothing but promote the club in a professional manner and gets treated like this

So have the Premier league threatened Ian with legal action if he continues? What are they citing? What is the rationale?? Given the 1000s of cameras videoing at every game in the country...seems OTT.

So have the Premier league threatened Ian with legal action if he continues? What are they citing? What is the rationale?? Given the 1000s of cameras videoing at every game in the country...seems OTT.
All we know from his Everton vlog is City have informed him that the PL have said he is not permitted to film inside stadiums for PL games.
He is able to do so for CL games like tomorrow.

The Chelsea game (when we had two sent off) I think was his last commentary for GMR (he rightly called the officials out at that disgraceful peformance) before he got suspended but if i remember correctly at the time his suspension was around the David White story which aired the following week (which in my opinion he was right to air)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.