Petition to allow Ian Cheeseman to film inside stadiums

What makes it seem daft to me is the fact that most of us now use a mobile phone just to gain access to the stadium.

We could all video our fellow supporters and part of the match and then stick it on any of the social media channels.

How could the PL stop that?

There must be more to this than we are aware of, is it because they don’t want him gaining financially from his vlogs?

When I go to matches, I think of some of the bizarre characters I’ve met. Eccentric people or laugh out loud types. These are the kinds of Blues I want to see on video.

Does Cheesy have any more left field opinions? I imagine he can be tied by what he says as a broadcaster.

He spoke his mind and said what thousands of city fans were saying.
The match officials had a agenda against us. I can't remember the match I think k it was a Chelsea match at the Etihad. CTID
it was the Watford home game in 2016/17 he was due to be on commentary with David White but this was the time White was in spotlight under the Barry Bennell thing, BBC didn't want White on the air as they felt he may say something, Cheesy stuck up for White and refused to do commentary if White couldn't do it, BBC called Cheesys bluff

Signed it and contributed a little. Couldn’t believe it when he announced it in the Pod and then I watched the VLog. I don’t know how the PL can impose a ban on someone filming fellow fans talking about City/football match inside the ground. What “law” is he supposedly breaking by doing so?

Keep them coming Cheesy.

12:02
Bet it's something stupid that's triggered this..he's a sponsored/paid channel and at that timestamp he's recording the Premier League anthem which I believe is still intellectual property - which if I'm not mistaken can be detected by a computer rather than a person. I've not seen other videos but anything he films in the bowl during the televised games is off limits. He's an experienced fella that should be doing his homework.

Ian is genuinely good at his job but doesn't take rejection of any kind to the point where I sometimes have concerns for his mental health. He should just brush it off and get on with it..

No petition necessary.

The first paragraph, I agree with, and petitions are necessary where a voice should be heard and people believe a cause should be championed.

Are you the mental health representative for City Matters? Sorry Blue, that's way out of line. We're each obsessed and on a spectrum for something or other, but questioning someone's mental health is abusive. Nothing personal. I understand if you reject my thoughts and words. I may take that rejection personally, as is my choice. Peace and love.

Do AFTV interview inside the ground? (asking as I don't know)
Time will tell over the remaining 2 weeks of PL games as to who is still doing it / who isn't.
Off the top of my head I don't think they do.
Is this ban just on Cheesy or is it for all youtubers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.