Petrov Interview (Merged)

Re: Soz mate but do 1 Petrov

TheMightyQuinn said:
Yet if he said he was happy to sit on the bench we'd want him out for 'lack of ambition'.

He can't win whatever he says/does.

He may well have deserved a start against Villa but he wasn't picked and as long as Hughes plays Bellamy on the left he will struggle to get a start.

He is as one footed as they come and at this stage will only play if Bellamy is injured or Bellamy plays more central.

That will happen so when it does he gets his chance to stuff it up Hughes kyber and that's the attitude he has to take.

Like Elano and Dunne I wouldn't want to lose Petrov, he has 2/3 good years of premiership quality left in him I would say but we shall see what happens.

In saying that he will get more opportunities to impress but he is not the only player of some quality at our club and many others in the premiership for that matter with limited opportunities at present.

duckman13 said:
don't blame him really, he should have played!

I agree with this, de jong had a stormer and has stayed in the team on merit, petrov did the same and is dropped.

however in hughes i trust!

He should have started against Villa. Hughes sent out the wrong message dropping him after his performance against West Ham.

mancity1 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Yet if he said he was happy to sit on the bench we'd want him out for 'lack of ambition'.

He may well have deserved a start against Villa but he wasn't picked and as long as Hughes plays Bellamy on the left he will struggle to get a start.

He is as one footed as they come and at this stage will only play if Bellamy is injured or Bellamy plays more central.

That will happen so when it does he gets his chance to stuff it up Hughes kyber and that's the attitude he has to take.

Like Elano and Dunne I wouldn't want to lose Petrov, he has 2/3 good years of premiership quality left in him I would say but we shall see what happens.

In saying that he will get more opportunities to impress but he is not the only player of some quality at our club and many others in the premiership for that matter with limited opportunities at present.

I agree with everything you said. I didn't particularly want him in the first 11 at Villa and I don't understand why he's wanked over on here despite never tracking back yet Robinho, that's fucking ROBINHO, is almost loathed on here despite tracking back (they just pretend it doesn't happen).

TheMightyQuinn said:

bang on TMQ, also worth bearing in mind that there are not going to be too many top European clubs kicking his door down to guarantee him a first team starting slot.

He's right though. Was very unlucky to miss out on Monday and should of come on instead of RSC.

I thought his comments were pretty funny. Looks like his days are numbered though, unforuntately

Rammy Blue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

bang on TMQ, also worth bearing in mind that there are not going to be too many top European clubs kicking his door down to guarantee him a first team starting slot.

That's true. Spurs are interested but they're not likely to finish above us for the foreseeable future, they've got a manager who is surely soon going to be sent down and their fans are arseholes.

I dont think he should have played anyway with Young playing, regardless if he's bitchin after one game back on the bench then it's not looking good. Gonna have to get used to this side of things, until we're winning cups they'll always be somone moaning, Rigsby is terminal though i reckon unfortunetly...still room for a few positive games left in him yet though

See ya Petrov!!

Waits till he goes on international duty to woman, then refers to the manager as 'him', which I think is very disrespectful. Stick him in the reserves and flog him in January, fuckin big time charlie!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.