Petrov Interview (Merged)

Re: Soz mate but do 1 Petrov

Citycitytid said:
Stop the Petrov hatred...its getting on my fucking nerves!!

xtxld.gif
don`t want comment on petrov,but i just wanted to see these bouncing tities again

TheMightyQuinn said:
Rammy Blue said:
bang on TMQ, also worth bearing in mind that there are not going to be too many top European clubs kicking his door down to guarantee him a first team starting slot.

That's true. Spurs are interested but they're not likely to finish above us for the foreseeable future, they've got a manager who is surely soon going to be sent down and their fans are arseholes.

I doubt Spurs are still interested now they've got Kranjcar in. Petrov will end up at somewhere like Hull or Blackburn.

Petrov is getting a raw deal, simple as that. If he aint going to get a game why stay, hes simply to good to be languishing on the bench at any club. What has Petrov done wrong apart from point to his name on his back when he scores, and the funny thing is he scores quite regulary when given a game. I think MH is really missing a trick with Petrov, he can beat his man on the outside and delivers crosses from the left, this could really be a fruitful area for RSV and Ade to thrive on. Im not saying play him in front of Robinho or Bellamy but he could be shown a little respect, the Villa game was crying out for Petrov and i think MON was dreading Petrovs introduction, MON must of been relieved when he saw an half fit RSC enter the fray. Petrov is a different option on the left, he should be used not abused.

duckman13 said:
don't blame him really, he should have played!

Instead of??????????? He should have come on for last 10 mins....

No professional should be happy sitting on the bench, I can not see anything wrong with what he has said, all he can do is continue to perform when he get's his opportunities. It is a squad game, and he will get his game's.

Moody tosser but the best LW in the PL in my book.

Let him woman all he wants-as long as he plays like he did against West Ham when he's needed and contributes to the SQUAD then so be it.

I have no problem with his comments, he should be frustrated at being on the bench. If he doesnt feel he has had ample opportunity before January, he will more than likely be off, but I feel he will get plenty of playing time between now and then. Lets see what he does with it.

Its sounds like the Bulgarian press are as good as the Sun for sensationalising a story out of nothing, hes basically said he wants to play more and its up to him to take his chance, which he would have been under some pressure to say anything but,what was his alternative "yes i like being on the bench at city but I should defintiely play for the national side as I will be much fitter than than fucker just outside manchester that never scores"
Petrov need's to add more to his game for the concept of defending from the front and against west ham he at least showed sign of token tracking back, maybe some one on one tackling with De Jong and he will stop whincing every ball thats less than 70/30 in his favour.
At the moment hes only good going in one direction and if he was playing the outball for the opposition would be their right side all the time putting Bridge under pressure.
I agree that he should have been used as an impact sub and he was going to be while we were chasing the game, but I can also understand Hughes changing his mind when we scored and looked most likely given how many niggles we had out there towards the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.