Petrov Interview (Merged)

Re: Soz mate but do 1 Petrov

Dear employee,

I am your employer and I offered you a contract that agreed to pay you x wages for y number of years.

The contract does not stipulate your expectations of me other than those reasonably accepted as humane and practicable.

The contract does state my expectations of you.

Watch out for the thin ice.

Regards,

Your employer

Alex B said:
He should have started against Villa. Hughes sent out the wrong message dropping him after his performance against West Ham.

For team balance he made way for Ade.

SWP or Tevez would have had to make for him to start otherwise and and much more deck chairing as a result.

Otherwise we would have had to start Ade on the bench which clearly Hughes was not prepared to do.

I agree he should have come for Tevez

Stop the Petrov hatred...its getting on my fucking nerves!!

xtxld.gif

Matt Diablo said:
true, but the vibes of/between Petrov and Robby aren't good IMO [what does dat mean by tha way?!] Elano, Rob, Boj and Pet do not go full stop, i'm sure they won't/wouldn't pass to eachother, i know the one who i'd like to be tha one that survives!!

Ummm... Elano ain't here... Actually, nor is Boj... Hmmm...

Anyway, logic dictates that if two right footed players can vie for the place of a natural left footed player, why doesn't that give Petty the option to float on the right, where de Jong can cover Richards/ Zabs if Petty goes missing??

That still gives Petty the release ball as well as the chance to cut in on to his left to unleash shots.

IMHO Petrov is not made of the stuff that Hughes requires. He will be leaving.

It's a shame cos he's a decent player going forward but we (MH) require more from our wide men. The exception being Robinho but his talent stretches way beyond that of Petrov.

My advice to Petrov would be keep your head down, don't whine and make the best of the chances that come your way. That way when the Transfer window opens you'll be in with a shout of a good move.

If he worked hard enough during the 90 minutes he'd be a starter. End of story. Bellamy isn't the most gifted player in the team (far from it) but he's got something in his game that a lot of players choose not to have and that's fantastic work-rate. A blend of ability and great work ethic makes it impossible for the Manager to leave you out, even if you have somebody as talented as Robinho challenging you for a spot.

Petrov isn't out of the team due to a deficiency in ability. Maybe he needs to think about that. Grumpy fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.