Petrov says he's going.

Trouble is I can't see how he and Robbie can play in the same team unless we have some left sided defensive midfield player who can cover left back. Neither can track back and tackle, yes they both try to get back but their potence is in attack and they need someone to cover them. If Petrov ain't prepared to sit on the bench and wait his turn then he will go, sorry to see that, excellent player.

I think there is going to be a lot of uproar as certain players leave this Summer. I am a big fan of Petrov, but if he isnt interested in being a team/squad player, then I hope he can find first team footy somewhere else (preferably in Europe ;-)

What ever happened to players fighting for their place..

It's just unfortunate the Robinho has hit some form, as Petrov has become match fit or near enough.

I spoke to Petrov after the game in the stadium. He was really moody... I saw Bojinov too and i said good goal last week against spurs and he was laughing. Petrov was just sat there looking pissed off so probably will be gone!

Abit gutted he was one of our best last year!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Well, assuming this is true then it's quite worrying really, you lot my think we can flirt players off left right and centre and buy in better but time will tell.

Money has changed a lot of attitudes amongst fans, not seen it from the players yet though.

Good Post, God some of you lot are fickle, this guy is without doubt the best crosser of the ball I have ever seen, unfortunately we never have a poacher who can get in the box quick enough.

I do accept he is a bit of a soft tw*t when he backs out of all tackles!

Personally I hope he stays.

I was in the north stand lower today with my 6 year old son and when they did the lap of honour (if you can call it that!) petrov came over to the wall in front f us and passed his shirt to someone near us, no hint of a smile though, looked like a man not hapy with his lot.fair play to him and Shay Given as the only ones who came over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.